The Student Room Group

I am consulting any good strategists in this section

right, i'll be concise.

>go to coffee shop, spot crazily attractive girl working there
>order coffee, drink coffee, leave note addressed to her [checked her name tag] saying I thought she was interesting along with my number
>she contacts me, reciprocates the attraction, but HAS A RELATIONSHIP
>do my private investigator thing, discover that the boyfriend is a typical retard that she hooked up with at her school a year ago just because it seemed like the thing to do

however, in the course of our communications, I ****ed up and said that I thought trust was important - which, while necessary to seduce and manipulate this girl, has also left it close to impossible to persuade her to cheat on her current guy because she'd be being rather immoral.

so, I need a strategy to break them up or trick her into thinking it's a trustworthy, morally upright and generally godfearing idea to cheat on her boyfriend of 13 months with me, the silver-tongued demon man.

WOW, that was far from concise. if you didn't read, it's because you cannot read at a reasonable rate and you should seek employment at your nearest fast food restaurant or shopping centre cleaning division. OKAY? ^___^
Reply 1
Have you mentioned your mental illness to her yet? You did say you think trust is important after all..
Original post by IGregg
Have you mentioned your mental illness to her yet? You did say you think trust is important after all..

it's what makes me so interesting! you're so mean.
Reply 3
Don't force things, don't badmouth her man. Just be there, be friendly, attractive and available and sooner or later she'll fall for you............and you'll both live happily ever after!
Seriously, she'll like that. I'm a chick, so I know :-)
Original post by Lillyleaf
Don't force things, don't badmouth her man. Just be there, be friendly, attractive and available and sooner or later she'll fall for you............and you'll both live happily ever after!
Seriously, she'll like that. I'm a chick, so I know :-)

i've been playing the supporting role for months. i know how to treat a woman but she's just so bloody honorable. it makes her twice the prize and thrice as thrilling to corrupt, but i am getting bored and i am seeking a way to expedite things. if you are saying that i cannot speed things along by creating false circumstances under which she begins to suspect that her boyfriend is an immoral and cheating-type... hmm, i could just cast suspicions on his loyalty whilst befriending him, getting him drunk and introducing him to a busty always up-for-it ex of mine... never mind, i may try this.
Poor sport.
Reply 6
hahahaa that was odd. if she likes you she will
Reply 7
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
i've been playing the supporting role for months. i know how to treat a woman but she's just so bloody honorable. it makes her twice the prize and thrice as thrilling to corrupt, but i am getting bored and i am seeking a way to expedite things. if you are saying that i cannot speed things along by creating false circumstances under which she begins to suspect that her boyfriend is an immoral and cheating-type... hmm, i could just cast suspicions on his loyalty whilst befriending him, getting him drunk and introducing him to a busty always up-for-it ex of mine... never mind, i may try this.

I want to wish you luck, but I'm not sure I should be encouraging you lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending