Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by amime)

And OP. To me, It sorta sounds like a crush. It'll probably go away soon. Also I'm 95% sure that this guy would'nt have wanted a relationship more than a fling, especially if you met him at a bar/club.

However if you really want to meet him again:
    Have you thought about texting him? I presume he's not in a relationship as you would have mentioned about him having a relationship status on his FB

Just text him saying something like: "Hey <Hisname> it's <yournamehere> Havent spoke in a while just wondering if you fancied a catch up? Perhaps go out somewhere? Up 2 you. Bye (1 or 2 kisses)"
    And don't have the mindset that guys don't like being asked out because 'its desperate if the girl asks', Its not. I'd say 90% of relationships probably don't get going because both people are scared to make the first or next move
    Oh I'd never be able to ask him outright like that - I wouldn't have the confidence! But I have texted him a few times when I'm out asking where he is and he's always suggested meeting up (and we've usually ended up kissing) - this during the period where we were rarely speaking...

So I have initiated things and he's always followed up happily, but then he drifts off again...I think you might be right about it just being a fling, but then he used to take me out for dinner occasionally before he got so distant, and I don't think you'd do that with someone unless you liked them...

I've accepted that he's just not that interested - you don't ignore someone if you are - I just feel so confused about why he was still be happy to see me/speak to me...

In all honesty I'm not even sure if I want to see him again, but for some reason I just can't get him out of my head... What do you think? Oh and thank-you for your advice
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.