Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is a post in this forum about the experience with BSM. I'd like to share mine.

I was with BSM before for about 40 hours. The instructor (a Pakistani) was so bad. For the 18 lessons, there were 10 times that he was late or canceled the lesson without good notice. Sometimes I need to asked him whether I should turn left/right before a junction. There was once I waited for over 1 hour and kept ringing him, his mobile phone was switched off.

I complained twice to BSM by sending emails to the customer services. But there was never ever any reply. Incredibly! My feeling is that they just care about the money, not the quality for customers. I just lost both time and money with BSM. Really feel angry.

ReputationRep:
    Risky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bncoxuk)
    Sometimes I need to asked him whether I should turn left/right before a junction. There was once I waited for over 1 hour and kept ringing him, his mobile phone was switched off.
    Usually instructors should be in the car with you - not teaching you over the phone.

BSM = Bull**** motors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Risky:

:eek: Ty for the heads up, won't be going with them now

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should have changed instructor when you realised he was like that? My first instructor was crap, like he'd make a massive deal out of every little mistake I made (that amongst a list of things that made me dread my lessons!) So I chose a different driving company and the guy I'm learing with now is awesome

ReputationRep:
    I love BSM! My instructor was so nice and really good, I passed first time with 4 minors!

ReputationRep:
    I had a great BSM instructor, always on time, never lost his patience, generally likeable guy. Never talked to anyone in an office, booked everything with him in person.

ReputationRep:
    There is a post in this forum about the experience with BSM. I'd like to share mine.

There was once I waited for over 1 hour and kept ringing him, his mobile phone was switched off.
    Would perhaps that instructors are legally not allowed to use mobile phones while conducting lessons and was probably doing this?

ReputationRep:
    I think that his/her instructor didn't turn up, and she/he had to phone him/her, to see were she/he was.

ReputationRep:

I was with BSM before for about 40 hours. The instructor (a Pakistani) was so bad. For the 18 lessons, there were 10 times that he was late or canceled the lesson without good notice. Sometimes I need to asked him whether I should turn left/right before a junction. There was once I waited for over 1 hour and kept ringing him, his mobile phone was switched off.

I complained twice to BSM by sending emails to the customer services. But there was never ever any reply. Incredibly! My feeling is that they just care about the money, not the quality for customers. I just lost both time and money with BSM. Really feel angry.
    i totally disagree with this. i had a white male teacher and he was so good. i had 40 hours and passed first time. He was kind, funny, never got angry even when i wasnt in the mood , he always texted back or rang if he was running late. i enjoyed my lessons very much and wouold recommend BSM to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    It all really comes down to what instructor you get, i know a few people who have had some terrible instructors but luckily for me my instructor is really good, the only bad thing is sometimes he don't reply to messages right away, which is pretty annoying but apart from that it is all good.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.