Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard of or going to this one this year?? It's going to be a good one.
    Beirut, Mogwai, The Fall, Joanna Newsom, Willy mason, Laura Marling, Lykke Li, Wild Beasts & lots of others. It's in a lovely forest in North Dorset, it's going to be pretty magical Better than Leeds and their commercial crap and drunk teenagers puking everywhere !!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    yes! i'm going, i've never been before but the line up is fantastic and it sounds like it'll be magical. i think it's a little bit like green man festival in the breacon beacons. haah! i'm going to leeds as well though

ReputationRep:
    I'm going! Cannot wait. Most excited for Sam Amidon, for this reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtaxqaeji0

I've made a spotify playlist, helped me decide who to see and who not to see, feel free to subscribe http://open.spotify.com/user/coggins...iDNZM9NBXu3FVk

ReputationRep:
    i'm going! so excited, i've never been to a festival before. or at least not since i was like three and dancing with the hare krishnas around the green gathering.. >.>;

i can't wait to see laura marling.

ReputationRep:
    So excited for this, will be my third year in a row at EOTR. Can't wait for M. Ward, Megafaun, Phosphorescent, John Grant and Woods!

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to go SO BAD but it's so far away

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is such a small thread that I'm not sure anybody will reply to it, anyhoo...

Don't know if anybody's heard of the new no direction home festival run by eotr but I'm thinking of going alone this year because none of my friends have the same music taste as me (yay) anyway, I was just wondering if any of you who've been to eotr would recommend it as a festival that I'd be ok to go to alone? I'm pretty damn chatty so I'm hoping to make some new friends and meet some interesting people whilst I'm there and I'd like to think that the small festival vibe will be one in which I can do that and have a lot of fun whilst I'm at it. Basically I'm just looking for encouragement to take the plunge and buy a ticket?

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.