Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think it's pretty unlikely, but I couldn't find any info on UCAS or the website, but do Sussex accept General Studies towards the Tariff points? I don't know whether it varies but it's a Psychology degree I've applied for.

Thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    well as neither Sussex’s site nor UCAS mentions that General Studies cannot be included in the offer so yes it does count, but if you are still unsure email them and they would be able to give a definite answer.

No idea tbh, only input I can put in is that my offer did not include General Studies. Suggests Sussex either doesn't accept it, or will (not) for certain subjects. Best way to find out is to phone them up, I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much guys for your replies, I think it's best if I email and find out

ReputationRep:
    Mine specifically said it wasn't, my friend applying for history was allowed to include it. So it must be specific!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie)
    Mine specifically said it wasn't, my friend applying for history was allowed to include it. So it must be specific!
    I would imagine the history department need all the help they can get... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslibby)
    I would imagine the history department need all the help they can get... :rolleyes:
    whats wrong with the history department? sussex is quite good for history isn't it?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.