Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a Fashion BA course..... got an offer from UCA epsom and im still waiting for ravensbourne..

Ive never been to ravensbourne but is their fashion course good?
    Is it better than UCA????

dont know which one to go tooo...... help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eujean92)
    I applied for a Fashion BA course..... got an offer from UCA epsom and im still waiting for ravensbourne..

Ive never been to ravensbourne but is their fashion course good?
    Is it better than UCA????

dont know which one to go tooo...... help
    hi ive applied to ravensbourne too for ba graphic design. I know that ravensbourne have won graduate fashion week a multiple of times, dont know much about UCA epsom but most people seem to like the fashion courses at UCA. Have ravensbourne even asked you for a digital portfolio of anything, cos i have heard nothing at all from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    hi ive applied to ravensbourne too for ba graphic design. I know that ravensbourne have won graduate fashion week a multiple of times, dont know much about UCA epsom but most people seem to like the fashion courses at UCA. Have ravensbourne even asked you for a digital portfolio of anything, cos i have heard nothing at all from them
    I know people studying fashion courses at both. They're trying to cut out the fashion at Ravensbourne because it's becoming more of a digital university. They scrapped a fashion course my friend applied to. But in the past they were good at fashion, it was one of their strong points. Epsom is strong in fashion too though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    Don't worry about them not asking for a portfolio yet, Ravensbourne are being very slow. I study there atm and no-one who applied for Photography has been given an interview/ portfolio request yet either. I heard if you're not successful in the first interview you get a second one but that might only be for people doing the foundation course, I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
    HIII EUJEANN )

Epsom is boring I know but it's close to home (close to me ) and the fashion courses are good (everyone is always saying that anyway) :]

You should visit Rave ideally. but the open days are over ><;; I heard it's new and modern.
    I think they might want you to know a bit about the uni though: "Brush up on your knowledge of Ravensbourne and the industry you are applying for."

http://www.rave.ac.uk/studyhere/unde...ate/#portfolio

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview for ravensbourne, ba graphic desigm, anyone know what its like

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently torn between which to choose, UCA Epsom or Ravensbourne. DIfference is that i'm in for the foundations course.
    is UCA epsom better than ravensbourne in terms of the education? since ive heard socially it sucks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.