Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did the results already come out? i got an offer earlier

ReputationRep:
    Hi! just noticed this thread, and I haven't received my results for the hpat yet. But, I did receive two offers today for physiotherapy and dietetics which both required the hpat. So we probably will get the results tomorrow .

ReputationRep:
    i got one for physiotherapy too. still waiting for OT. havent got any email from hpat yet but i got one from UCAS. i guess we must've done ok anyway, probably get the results tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    :O haven't got an offer for OT yet, oh dear... lol

ReputationRep:
    i dont think anyone has. im waiting on OT and radiography. apparently the results arent out yet though im mega confused

ReputationRep:
    pheew lol, uni must have received our results already then, but we get them tomorrow, eek im really nervous now lol, hope you get your offers

ReputationRep:
    sleepless night begins...lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm dreading theses fs!!!

ReputationRep:
    its 12 o clock... and theyre not out! lol

ReputationRep:
    its 2.44 and theyre not out...lol

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the cut off point for OT was last year?

ReputationRep:
    has anybody any offers for SLT or OT yet or does anybody know the % you needed last year?

ReputationRep:
    i am sooo confused :/

ReputationRep:
    so am i do we go by the score or the percentile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mstys)
    so am i do we go by the score or the percentile?
    Good question, my scores look not great but then we don't know how many marks were available. It says my overall percentile is 92% but that dooesn't mean anything to me, is that good or bad? and when we say cut-off what are we saying? I've applied for OT.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just checked my UCAS track without getting a mail to saything had changed and I got a conditional for OT ... woohoo!!!

ReputationRep:
    my overall percentile was just 80% and I got an offer for OT so you should be fine!!

ReputationRep:
    The percentile is how you rated in comparison with the rest of the candidates.. The higher the better, i.e. if you scored 100 you scored equally or better than everyone else..
    I assume they rank everyone in order of the percentile and then form a cut off
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    my overall percentile was 80 and i got offers for physio, OT and radiography

ReputationRep:
    Damn you HPAT-Ulster takers!

HPAT-Ireland results don't come out till late june

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.