Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which 10/15 credit OU YASS course would be best for psychology??? There is a psychology one but it is 30 credits.... I saw there was one on scientific investigation that seemed a bit like research methods but that starts in october... I was hoping for one that started in april/may time ish...

thanks

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in the biological side of Psychology?
    If so, i'm currently doing one (that's 10 credits worth) called "Human genetics and health issues"
    When i was choosing which one to do, my psychology teacher (other than the module i'm doing) said the "Darwin and evolution" one may be useful too.

If you've taken AS/A level Biology, as of yet, the one i'm doing isn't that challenging - the basics you cover in AS (at least with the OCR course), and doesn't go too far beyond that. But be warned, it is very time consuming to do it properly.
    Hope i helped. (:

All of the modules available are here: http://www8.open.ac.uk/choose/yass/m...ilable#science

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.