The Student Room Group

Rude examiner :(

Hi all, got my business unit 3 photocopy back today and I am so mad. I must have had the most harsh examiner in the history of marking. I got a D btw. Anyway as I was reading through what I wrote, I noticed some silly mistakes, but nonethelss worthy of credit. So as I got to the bottom of each question, the examiner had wrote really rude comments.

Just to name a few, "very narrow minded", "terrible handwriting", "restricted view on life", "illiterate" :eek: I mean what the hell!!!!!!!!!

I got 90% at AS and a D in unit 3. Anyway I have sent for a remark. I am so shocked at how ruthless the examiner was, and I wish he was right in front of me now so I could set off a fire work in his face!!!...Im usually a nice person :frown:

Hang on...is there a particular reason for the negs? I dont mind them...but seriously?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slacker07906
Hi all, got my business unit 3 photocopy back today and I am so mad. I must have had the most harsh examiner in the history of marking. I got a D btw. Anyway as I was reading through what I wrote, I noticed some silly mistakes, but nonethelss worthy of credit. So as I got to the bottom of each question, the examiner had wrote really rude comments.

Just to name a few, "very narrow minded", "terrible handwriting", "restricted view on life", "illiterate" :eek: I mean what the hell!!!!!!!!!

I got 90% at AS and a D in unit 3. Anyway I have sent for a remark. I am so shocked at how ruthless the examiner was, and I wish he was right in front of me now so I could set off a fire work in his face!!!...Im usually a nice person :frown:

What a terrible, illiterate, restricted view on life.
Reply 2
actually being serious?

epic fail on exam board if so..
Reply 3

LOL
Reply 4
Original post by mosmof

Original post by mosmof
actually being serious?

epic fail on exam board if so..

Yes I am being absolutely serious. I mean who is actually marking our paper's? some captive apes locked in a cage, made to spit at our paper's for minimum wage!!!!
I don't see how see how those comments are related to the paper..?
Reply 6
Mad is not the word
Reply 7
Neither do I!!!!!!!!!! Its like a personal attack!!!!
what theee ****?!
This is why i dont believe in grades! Our future is marked by strangers who could be anyone, and could mark you up or down for any personal stupid reasons..down to luck for the most of time!
send it off for a re-mark, in fact go further, thats not on, not on AT ALL.
No that seems pretty irrelevent, they should MOSTLY be marking the content, not the handwritng and grammar (although that'll be marked to an extent).
Track the examiner down and SLAY their family!

Swift revenge is the only way they'll learn.
Lol that's quite mean yeh:erm:

Um.. does requesting a copy of your script back from the centre cost monie??
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
markers nowadays are suncons - there are no real controls on them.

Same at uni where they 'moderate ' themselves.
That's ridiculous! Seriously out of order... Reminds me of my French oral examiner last year - to start with he started asking me the wrong questions! I was nervous enough as it was, then he completely threw me by asking questions about a different stimulus! Then when he realised he didn't even apologise, just said, "oh, I'm asking the wrong questions, lets start again". Then when I was in the middle of talking later on he just shouted "Stress!" at me :/ horrible man...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
which board is this :curious:
aqa!!!!!!!!!
aqa!!!!!!!!!

did you have to pay to get your photocopy back? how much?

oh and knew it was aqa:rolleyes:
Reply 17

You sucked deal with it.
aqa!!!!!!!!!

well there is your answer :P its obvious that it would have been AQA :rolleyes:
Oh and btw it has happened the examiner missed out a whole 2 page of a paper before...i just don't get examiners:mad:

Quick Reply

Latest