Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right well i am trying to fill in the online application for student loans, and the part when it came to registering my parents and putting in their details, went wrong.
    For my dad it was fine but when i go on to do Mothers details it says

The gender of the sponsor is inconsistent with the sponsor relationship

even though when i created the account i had it as Female!

anyone came across this?

ReputationRep:
    Nope sorry but when i had probs filling the form I phoned the helpline and they were SO helpful! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have the same problem how did you ressolve the issue just phoned the helpline but they wasnt sure what the problem was ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelseag)
    Hi, I have the same problem how did you ressolve the issue just phoned the helpline but they wasnt sure what the problem was ?

Thanks
    Ahh, I've got this problem as well today >_>

I'll let you know if I find a solution, I'll try ringing tomorrow as well when the lines are open :/

ReputationRep:
    I have this problem today too and since it is a Sunday and there is maintenance I can't phone the helpline. Did any of you ever sort the problem and if so, how?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.