Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sure..u begin....what do u know about the core pracs? there are 8 core pracs for A2 Bio -- 5 for unit 4 and the other 3 for unit 5....everyone share ur own notes for core pracs and i will upload mine so we could discuss all of them and so that anyone who is missing out any point in the details of any of the core pracs, they can check. In this way we wont miss out anything....come on guyz....i will soon share my notes...

ReputationRep:
    and thnx "JP83" ....really thnx a lot....good luck for ur exams!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the past paper for last january?

ReputationRep:
    u mean the January 2010 Unit 4 paper?

ReputationRep:
    Here is the Jan 2011 paper and mark scheme

unit 4 - jan 2011.pdf

mark scheme - unit 4 jan 2011.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JP83)
    Here is the Jan 2011 paper and mark scheme

unit 4 - jan 2011.pdf

mark scheme - unit 4 jan 2011.pdf
    cheers mate

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a step by step list for the ecology of a habitat core practical, iv tried looking through the books but its all wishy washy tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrozzi)
    does anyone have a step by step list for the ecology of a habitat core practical, iv tried looking through the books but its all wishy washy tbh
    Does anyone have it?

ReputationRep:
    no buddy m really srry
    lets wait for someone else to reply....i want the same thing

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone of you doing unit 6b?

ReputationRep:
    hi,

All I have is this pdf for ecology sampling which is quite useful:

Ecological sampling[1].pdf

I am doing the 6B practical alternative paper, maybe it would be better to discuss it in the thread for this paper rather than this unit 4 thread?

I am strugging to figure out what to learn for it as the practicals are only 1 part of the paper!

ReputationRep:
    hii i am also sitting for this paper....is there an official thread like this one for unit 6b? if yes, can u give me a link to it? i asked so that everyone sitting for this paper can get together and discuss the paper...there are only about 7 days left so if u guyz have anything else to share plz do....and how many past papers have u practiced for this paper??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M Kh)
    hii i am also sitting for this paper....is there an official thread like this one for unit 6b? if yes, can u give me a link to it? i asked so that everyone sitting for this paper can get together and discuss the paper...there are only about 7 days left so if u guyz have anything else to share plz do....and how many past papers have u practiced for this paper??
    wheer are u from ?

ReputationRep:
    actually i m a paki but stay in kuwait....by getting together i meant getting together at the TSR at the same time or gettig online at the same time and discussing this paper....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M Kh)
    actually i m a paki but stay in kuwait....by getting together i meant getting together at the TSR at the same time or gettig online at the same time and discussing this paper....
    when shall we disuss about the paper?
    fix a time so that we can all be online for paper6b k?

ReputationRep:
    ohh yes i waz already thinking of fixing a time.....so first of all who wants to join?? me and medtobe and who else? but we will get together at the unit 6B thread k? and i live in kuwait where do u live? who ever wants to join give me ur name and location and also tell me whether getting together on the 21st of may would be possible for u guyz? actually we all could be online for all day on the 21st of may starting from 12:00 am of our local time so that anyone who wants to join on that day can join anytime of the day and does not leave behind due to local time differences.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good?

ReputationRep:
    and then we could also get together on the TSR on one day to discuss about unit 4 on someday between 5th and 12th of june...what do u guyz think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M Kh)
    ohh yes i waz already thinking of fixing a time.....so first of all who wants to join?? me and medtobe and who else? but we will get together at the unit 6B thread k? and i live in kuwait where do u live? who ever wants to join give me ur name and location and also tell me whether getting together on the 21st of may would be possible for u guyz? actually we all could be online for all day on the 21st of may starting from 12:00 am of our local time so that anyone who wants to join on that day can join anytime of the day and does not leave behind due to local time differences.
    if we set a particular time it would be better

like 3 p.m on the 21st or something till ...
    k?

I'm joining.

ReputationRep:
    where do u live??

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.