Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashahamed)
    How is the experiment with the rat’s barrel cortex an example of a conditioned reflex?

i dont understand the question!!!

can anyone help?
    To not understand that question you have to not understand the meaning of one of the following words/ideas:

How, Experiment, Rat, Barrel Cortex, Example, Conditioned Reflex.

Which one are you going to admit to

I suspect what you really mean is. "I have no idea how to answer this question" which is something else entirely and i'm afraid neither do I right now...

You could always use a similar method and go Here Which would probably be just as useful as Josh.

ReputationRep:
    2 exams in next 2 dayss, then we should start the pre-release discussions! I got some questions on them today...which i should be able to scan in for people over the weekend :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimber)
    2 exams in next 2 dayss, then we should start the pre-release discussions! I got some questions on them today...which i should be able to scan in for people over the weekend :cool:
    Sounds great, are they ones you have been given or ones you made up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterejhamilton)
    Sounds great, are they ones you have been given or ones you made up?
    We were given them! there marking them now so hopefully get them back on friday....i think my teachers made them (but its really unsual for them to be this proactive haha so maybe they got them from somewhere else :rolleyes: ) either way

ReputationRep:
    wow this exam is fasst aproaching guys
    whos ready:cool:
    I hope they ask us stuff bout habituation braIN structure...although that might just consist of a table-fill in the gap-

i'm at a loss with the photoreceptors in plants,
    WTF ARE THE CORE PRACTICL'SSSS bar habituation:woo:
    anyone know
    :dumbells: *** ON PUSH IT REVISION MACHINE PUSH IT lolll

ReputationRep:
    RIITE for the synoptic do we...

A-need to just read and understand the article-and be prepared for relevant questions...

B-all of previous plus reaserch on key peeps/disorders???
    :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3:

-Coz i dn't think they will ask us on reaserch as that is alot of exta ontop of what we already have to do???

:confused:
    do we have to know about CF?????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariame)
    I hope they ask us stuff bout habituation braIN structure...although that might just consist of a table-fill in the gap-

anyone know
    spirometer and respirometer

ReputationRep:

anyone know

ReputationRep:
    RIITE for the synoptic do we...

A-need to just read and understand the article-and be prepared for relevant questions...

B-all of previous plus reaserch on key peeps/disorders???
    :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3:

-Coz i dn't think they will ask us on reaserch as that is alot of exta ontop of what we already have to do???

:confused:
    do we have to know about CF?????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
    :dumbells: revision machine hahaha

I think we just need to know really basic stuff about CF etc. like it can be treated with gene therapy through an inhaler....

ReputationRep:
    sooo do we need to REASERCH? ON SUFF THEY MENTION IE- THE SCIENTISTS WHO conducted the studies?:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Presidential)

so are u doing chem hopefully??? in response to ur ucas thingy not biology core prCTICALS lol

ReputationRep:
    so are u doing chem hopefully??? in response to ur ucas thingy not biology core prCTICALS lol
    lool, ive already done chem tday xD.

ReputationRep:
    sooo do we need to REASERCH? ON SUFF THEY MENTION IE- THE SCIENTISTS WHO conducted the studies?:eek3:
    noo i really wouldnt spend time on that, the most important thing IMO is knowing the article inside out...not researching extra. So if it asks you a q you know what page on the article, will save so much time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Presidential)
    lool, ive already done chem tday xD.
    how did it go my, friend said it went s**t:eek3:
    BUT eveyone is like tht tbh :yep:

ReputationRep:
    how did it go my, friend said it went s**t:eek3:
    BUT eveyone is like tht tbh :yep:
    it was terrible lol but i dont think it went bad enough for me to loose my A(i hope not at least).

ReputationRep:
    naa if u already hv an a ur probs o.k good luck man x

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just started working on transferring my hand written mind maps onto word for topics 7 and 8.
    If anyone would like to use them, let me know, and I'll put them up when I'm done (they cover almost everything).

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried about this last biology exam.. I don't think my last one ( unit4 sumemr retake) was too bad --
    although you never know on these exams how your answers compare to the mark scheme.

I think the brain stuff they will keep for question 7 mainly, but they might ask more on the muscles and respiration in the actual questions..

:') can't wait for everything to be over :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidrah)
    Just started working on transferring my hand written mind maps onto word for topics 7 and 8.
    If anyone would like to use them, let me know, and I'll put them up when I'm done (they cover almost everything).
    That'd be appreciated if it's not too much trouble.

Really need to start revising hardcore for this now, just got another exam in the way. :mad:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.