Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swaying Eel)
    That'd be appreciated if it's not too much trouble.
    I'll hopefully have it up by today or tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Our teachers have done absolutely nothing in giving us any help for the article....as in at all!!! this thread has actually saved me from going into the exam and knowing nothing about the kind of questions that could come up on the article as just reading it and understanding it isn't enough!! If anyone has any more material that could be posted please do as there are so many of us out here who've been given no help at all and are stressing our heads out! thank you, much appreciated and good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the mind map for topic 7, so if thats useful to anyone, I'll work on the topic 8 one when I next get a chance, hopefully tomorrow.
    I've uploaded it as pdf, so that the formatting wouldn't get messed up, hope thats ok :/
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Topic 7.pdf (359.5 KB, 186 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidrah)
    Just finished the mind map for topic 7, so if thats useful to anyone, I'll work on the topic 8 one when I next get a chance, hopefully tomorrow.
    I've uploaded it as pdf, so that the formatting wouldn't get messed up, hope thats ok :/
    Looks pretty awesome to me, nicely done! It doesn't seem quite as bad when almost everything's on one page.

:five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swaying Eel)
    Looks pretty awesome to me, nicely done! It doesn't seem quite as bad when almost everything's on one page.

:five:
    Glad it helped

ReputationRep:
    That is going on my wall! haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    nice!

is that pretty much everything from topic 7? do you have one for topic 8... ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    nice!

is that pretty much everything from topic 7? do you have one for topic 8... ?
    Yeah that's everything for topic 7 except the core practicals.
    And yes, but my topic 8 mind map is currently in hand-written/ drawn format, so I will probably get that up this weekend.
    Finally starting to get into revising lol..

ReputationRep:
    My next and last exam :woo:

I can't wait until its over.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's everything for topic 7 except the core practicals.
    And yes, but my topic 8 mind map is currently in hand-written/ drawn format, so I will probably get that up this weekend.
    Finally starting to get into revising lol..
    If you could get that up do you think you'd be able to quote you? it'd be marvellous if you could get topic 8 on here too...your topic 7 one looks very helpful. will rep of course!

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's great. There's so much material its nice having it on one side of A4 makes it seem less

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Thanks for your summary. Do you have topic 8.... ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    If you could get that up do you think you'd be able to quote you? it'd be marvellous if you could get topic 8 on here too...your topic 7 one looks very helpful. will rep of course!
    Yeah, I'll have topic 8 up by the weekend, and if I feel really bothered, might make a separate one for the core practicals too.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you soooo much for this. Printed it off and its currently on my wall :woo:
    Looks like you hit every point so this will help a great ton.

Pretty kool you did this in your own time and shared it with everyone, much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for sharing this, it really helps to have a summary of everything on one page

ReputationRep:
    thank u!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Notes. Rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimber)
    We were given them! there marking them now so hopefully get them back on friday....i think my teachers made them (but its really unsual for them to be this proactive haha so maybe they got them from somewhere else :rolleyes: ) either way
    Hi has anyone got any notes for this unit as its a terror getting notes out of that edexcel textboook!..also im not sure about the prose about what could they ask ..surely they cant expect extra research outside our syllabus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajun001)
    Hi has anyone got any notes for this unit as its a terror getting notes out of that edexcel textboook!..also im not sure about the prose about what could they ask ..surely they cant expect extra research outside our syllabus
    Don't worry about the prose, they won't ask anything not on the spec. also I think a lot of it should be answerable without actually needing the articles. If you look at the specimen paper questions for the specimen articles most of the questions can be answered without any knowledge of the article and those that need the article only really need it for the 'setting' and can still probably be answered without it.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i have these exam questions for any of you who want to practice:woo:
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: docx heart questions.docx (593.2 KB, 1530 views)
  3. File Type: docx heart answers.docx (23.9 KB, 145 views)
  4. File Type: docx homeostasis questions.docx (293.9 KB, 1011 views)
  5. File Type: docx homeostasis answers.docx (17.9 KB, 142 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.