Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    and some more
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx nervous system brain retina answers.docx (51.0 KB, 156 views)
  2. File Type: docx respiration questions.docx (168.4 KB, 1910 views)
  3. File Type: docx respiration answers.docx (23.4 KB, 148 views)
  4. File Type: docx ventilation breathing questions.docx (521.6 KB, 2077 views)
  5. File Type: docx ventilation breathing answers.docx (21.8 KB, 131 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redraindrop)
    and some more
    These are great. Thank you for uploading them although i think you haven't uploaded the questions for the nervous system.

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome I tried to but it wouldn't attach because the file is too large, is there any other way to put it up?

ReputationRep:
    and some more
    thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig's student cousin)
    Don't worry about the prose, they won't ask anything not on the spec. also I think a lot of it should be answerable without actually needing the articles. If you look at the specimen paper questions for the specimen articles most of the questions can be answered without any knowledge of the article and those that need the article only really need it for the 'setting' and can still probably be answered without it.
    yeap i think so too personally....looking at the specimen article and the questions asked on it....it really is using your own knowledge mostly from the spec...if only you may be asked to extract some data i.e. research and analyse it that should be all! hope so anyway lol i will b v surprised if they asked a question needing extra research as there is already a LOT to learn plus the article! less worrying more studying should do it! best of luck! cnt wait till its all over!!

ReputationRep:
    Sidrah - Two words.

You Legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dynamikal)
    Sidrah - Two words.

You Legend.
    Thank you lol

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i have these exam questions for any of you who want to practice:woo:
    Thanks for these, I found some of the past papers had really unhelpful questions, so these will be great!

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome I tried to but it wouldn't attach because the file is too large, is there any other way to put it up?
    This is what most people use to share file on here which cannot be uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidrah)
    Just finished the mind map for topic 7, so if thats useful to anyone, I'll work on the topic 8 one when I next get a chance, hopefully tomorrow.
    I've uploaded it as pdf, so that the formatting wouldn't get messed up, hope thats ok :/
    Thanks a lottt!!! needed this badly!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g4imwmbdy3e

link for nervous system brain retina questions

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please post/give the link for the Old SNAB Unit 6 Article Past Paper Pack. I tried downloading it from first page, but it isn't working.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference between ATP and ADP+Pi in muscle contraction?

ReputationRep:
    and some more
    Thanks for uploading the questions, but I can't seem to open the files. I saved them all in a folder, and I can see they're in Word format, but when I do open them up, it says 'Word cannot start the converter mswrd632'...

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shining*)
    Thanks for uploading the questions, but I can't seem to open the files. I saved them all in a folder, and I can see they're in Word format, but when I do open them up, it says 'Word cannot start the converter mswrd632'...

Any ideas?
    hi,,,,,

@ shining

the format is for the new ms word 2008 i guess....i guess u use the old word where u open .doc files...if im right u need to change the format to .doc....ask redraindrop to repost them as .doc....or u gotta install 2007 version

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuvo_roy)
    What is the difference between ATP and ADP+Pi in muscle contraction?
    ADP+Pi is removed from the myosin head inorder to get it to nod forwards near the beginning of the cycle.
    ATP recombines to the myosin head nearer to the end of the cycle so the head can detach from the myosin binding site on the actin.

See image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takwahs12)
    hi,,,,,

@ shining

the format is for the new ms word 2008 i guess....i guess u use the old word where u open .doc files...if im right u need to change the format to .doc....ask redraindrop to repost them as .doc....or u gotta install 2007 version
    Ah! Thanks - sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shining*)
    Ah! Thanks - sorted!
    where did u install word 2007 from. i cant open the docs either

ReputationRep:
    Give an account of the role of pigments in the detection of light by flowering plants and animals.
    (Allow three lined pages)
    (Total 10 marks)
    :eek3: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimber)
    Give an account of the role of pigments in the detection of light by flowering plants and animals.
    (Allow three lined pages)
    (Total 10 marks)
    :eek3: :confused:
    lol wtf only thing i can think of is auxins in plants causing the bending towards light and photoreceptors in animals causing pupil dilation

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.