Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, can i just double-check the purpose of this paper is to read, understand, make notes and then make links from all a2 topics when answering the questions??

ReputationRep:
    This thread is amazing! thanks a lot everyone!

Does anyone know where I can get past papers for unit 5? and im slightly confused..what is unit 6? isn't it coursework? My teachers given us some past papers, but i acnt find the mark scheme to them?!

Ive got 6135/01, june 07 paper 01 unit test 5.
    If anyone can help, quote me please =D.
    Thank yoou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    When I finish my two exams next week V_V
    lol.....absolutely right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pingu09)
    Can we take the noted copy of pre-release in or will we get a new copy in the exam?
    new copy! I wish we could take a noted version in, id just write the whole topic notes there haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys sure we can take the article into the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    Are you guys sure we can take the article into the exam?
    As long as it doesn't have any markings on it then sure, go ahead. I'm pretty certain they'll give us a fresh copy of it in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poojatanwani7)
    hey! can you PM the answers to me too? thanks a lot!
    How can i find the answers for these??

ReputationRep:
    Did the SNAB candidates get fresh copy of the article during the exam?
    SNAB candidates help please.................

ReputationRep:
    As far as I am aware, and my teacher used to mark for Edexcel Biology, we are not allowed to take the article into the exam; they give us a fresh copy as an insert with the paper.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for this =)

ReputationRep:
    Got the mock back for this paper (Jan 2010) and got 78% which is pretty good. It was a pretty easy paper, although I made some very silly mistakes...

ReputationRep:
    Have been given two more sets of questions for the pre-release material that've been devised by my teachers. May post them up at some point soon.

ReputationRep:
    Man you are so lucky to have caring teachers >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skotch)
    Got the mock back for this paper (Jan 2010) and got 78% which is pretty good. It was a pretty easy paper, although I made some very silly mistakes...
    I thought this June was the first sitting for this paper? Does any1 have a copy of the Jan 2010 and the article for Jan 2010 that they could post please.

ReputationRep:
    Do we really have to know units 1,2 and 4 for this exam? Like, in detail or what?? xx

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone have a glossary? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowWolf)
    hey anyone have a glossary? XD
    A glossary of what? The pre-release material or Unit 5? I have both, but the glossary for the pre-release material you have to fill in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the stuff related to the article is so helpful

ReputationRep:
    u'll get a new one in the exam

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the heads up. My friend told me that we wouldn't get the article in the exams (which would be so crazy!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.