The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
when i look at babies or kids, all i see is germs. No way i want a baby anytime soon, i dont even like other peoples. My bf has a baby niece and i hate going round his when his sister is round because they always ask me to hold her and i hate it because all the baby does is dribble and vomit everywhere. I also hate it if i go out for a meal with my bf and people take babies and just let them sit and scream the whole time. Id expect that in macdonalds, but not in a nice restaurant. I dont know why, but i just have no maternal instincts at the moment. I would much rather a puppy or kitten!
I think some girls who have instincts like that haven't grown up in the happiest family. I'm basing that on a friend of mine who at 23, now has a 2 year old daughter.

Back at uni, she would sleep around A LOT, pull several guys at every party she went to. She'd tell them she didn't want to use a condom and that she was on the pill...

It took more than a year, before she finally ended up pregnant. The weirdest thing is that, what could have led to an awful, depressing situation, never did. She now lives with the guy who's a good friend of mine, who now has a decent job as an engineer and they all live in a nice house :confused:
Reply 62
Sometimes. Use your gap year to work as an au pair as I did (a toddler and two older kids). Loved it. (But not the pay!)
There is nothing I would like more than to have a baby but I can't be with a man so it is unlikely to ever happen for me. Besides if I did have kids they would probably be taken away as people can't see past their initial impressions of me.
im a man and at times would like a child!

just to play games with, take it to school etc...maybe im just weird!

although id so not be suitable to be a father just yet, id be awful! id treat it like a toy and only be interested when i felt like it...if it needed help or attention id be like "cant you see im playing football manager here!!" lol

Latest

Trending

Trending