Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

England vs Ghana, Int. friendly, 29/3/11, 20:00 watch

ReputationRep:
    Good game, pleased for Ghana. They will be a big team in the near future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinKellyisagod)
    ..to Liverpool, oui?
    Probably United, maybe Liverpool I suppose. Hopefully City come in and needlessly push the price up a little further too :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I am happy that I do not have to choose. lol, good result all round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    The commentator kept saying how great the atmosphere was. That wasn't the england fans, it was the ghanians, great great support. They made it an awesome atmosphere, best atmosphere at the new Wembley, ever!

Glad they had a goal to celebrate in the end.
    Why would England fans be loud they spent a lot of money watching a c/d team so you know not exactly exciting. I laughed at how much Ghana celebrated the goal especially when they were nearly in the world cup semis lol.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful game, both teams played really well. To bad it wasn't a world cup final I would watch a half hour more of that any day.

And guess what? It was good without the usual egomaniac players like Lampard, Rooney and Terry. I guess that says something about the future of England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Probably United, maybe Liverpool I suppose. Hopefully City come in and needlessly push the price up a little further too :heart:
    I dont want young at united. I would rather have Sanchez and Pastore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millz)
    I dont want young at united. I would rather have Sanchez and Pastore.
    I can't help you, try calling Fergie's magical white phone tbh

ReputationRep:
    Ghana got what they deserved.

ReputationRep:
    Fabulous game. Great atmosphere all round, and not a ****ing vuvuzela in sight :woohoo:
    :
    :rofl2: lol that's a bit stereotyping, I thought it was only the south africans who plays that not every africans

(Original post by Jackthevillain)
    I didnt watch the match but GHana were going a bit over the top for a goal celebration this team nearly got to semi finals of world cup now theyre going mad to equalise against c/d mainly england team lmao.
    That's because they scored the equalizer at the last minute(s), not matter which team you're playing against you got to feel happy about that.

ReputationRep:
    congrats to ghana! was so pleased when we scored! Come on!

gyan = :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    :rofl2: lol that's a bit stereotyping, I thought it was only the south africans who plays that not every africans
    That's what I meant. It was a sign to FIFA that the African fans can be excellent without needing horns and the like drowning everything out, although tbf I was one of the few who actually enjoyed the drilling noise of the vuvuzelas in the world cup :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    congrats to ghana! was so pleased when we scored! Come on!

gyan = :cool:
    I wouldnt be happy if my team who nearly got the world cup semis just salvaged a draw against a England c team. Why are you happy Ghana should of won easily.

ReputationRep:
    What a **** match.

Very few chances, England B team vs Ghana. Glad I didnt pay money for that.

ReputationRep:
    Also where are all these closet Ghanaians coming from? :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    What a Sh1t match.

Very few chances, England B team vs Ghana. Glad I didnt pay money for that.
    What England game would you have rather paid money for over the last five years?

ReputationRep:
    What England game would you have rather paid money for over the last five years?
    That is a difficult question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Why would England fans be loud they spent a lot of money watching a c/d team so you know not exactly exciting. I laughed at how much Ghana celebrated the goal especially when they were nearly in the world cup semis lol.
    Yes because the England first team have given the supporters so much to shout about over the last few years :rolleyes:
    Don't be a hater Ghana are a good team.

ReputationRep:
    I can't help you, try calling Fergie's magical white phone tbh
    Lol, if I could get my hand on his number he would have to get a restraining order mate. Where the f*ck is the core of world-class players in the team Fergie?
    Lacking in creativity in midfield is not cool.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by jit987)
    That is a difficult question.
    Very few.

England v Hungary.

I don't support England any more.

I even found my self supporting the Welsh the other week.

As long as the clown we have in charge now at the helm, we will win nothing and not play well.

When he goes, i shall start to believe again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    Yes because the England first team have given the supporters so much to shout about over the last few years :rolleyes:
    Don't be a hater Ghana are a good team.
    Yer that was why I said why couldnt they beat a very weak England team when at the moment they are supposed to be better than Englands first team.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2012
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.