Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do when a randomer asks to kiss you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    Hello no.
    I can honesty count how many girls ive kissed and its not many. I have my reason though :puke:
    You throw up in their mouths? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I kiss him, usually.
    Who wouldn't? Especially if they looked like this :sexface:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    You throw up in their mouths? :lolwut:
    :facepalm2: Thats not what its supposed to mean. Anyway i need to know you really well enough to kiss you. Shagging aint a problem though

(Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    You know you can get herpes from kissing right?
    You know about 70% of the population have it; of whom about three quarters don't know they have, right?

ReputationRep:
    so if someone walked up to you on the street in the middle of the day and asked for a kiss you would?that just sounds soo weird :/

ReputationRep:
    Tell them hell no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    You know about 70% of the population have it; of whom about three quarters don't know they have, right?
    One of the reasons I always insist my dates wash their mouth/face with antibiotic solution.

ReputationRep:
    You give them "The Face."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjibuzzin)
    Remove the **** from yours, hoe.
    +rep

(Original post by JamesyB)
    fancy a kiss? :L
    muahzzz x1000

(Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    One of the reasons I always insist my dates wash their mouth/face with antibiotic solution.
    And how would that help matters? You should probably go and do some reading before talking complete nonsense, even if it is only on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustAnotherCliche)

I am sure it's the face that he wants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustAnotherCliche)

That's ****ing genius.

ReputationRep:
    'Talk to the hand cos the face don't wanna know.'

Actually no, more like 'Talk to the elbow, you're not worth the extension.' Yeah that's better! .

Most guys that do this are drunk or it's some stupid dare set by their friends. So I'm like 'no.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjibuzzin)
    how is she a ****?

shes just game! don't hate because you fail every mission attempt :cool:

shes absolutely stunning! i'd ask her for a kiss if I just saw her!

'hey buff ting, i woz jus walkin past an i culdn't help but mire u, can i have a quik kiss, no long ting, or yo digitz?'

works everytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    And how would that help matters? You should probably go and do some reading before talking complete nonsense, even if it is only on the internet.
    No thanks.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Someone got a map for where these streets are that i can just walk up to girls and kiss them?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, as if anyone would ever ask me that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Every now and then guys will come up to me and ask me for a kiss. Not even necessarily in clubs...just randomly....I never know how to react...saying no makes me sound so up myself...

Has anyone else ever experienced this? It's so odd...
    Maybe you're irresistably cute. Stick your hand out implying for them to kiss you on the hand if thats easier.

ReputationRep:
    No, never. If you're standing on street corners in revealing clothing, that could explain why randomers are 'asking' to kiss you...:holmes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.