Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do when a randomer asks to kiss you? watch

Announcements

(Original post by yellowmeringue)
    No, never. If you're standing on street corners in revealing clothing, that could explain why randomers are 'asking' to kiss you...:holmes:
    No I don't do that. Or at least no more than the average 18 year old girl...(which I guess doesn't say much, but still, it's not like I wander around in my knickers and leather boots)...normally I'm just walking around doing my own thing...and then I get grabbed...

I don't get it. I thought at least one person would have experienced this?

(Original post by shy-girl666)
    ummm well obviously it would depend on the guy but i think the thought of it all.

reminds me of that scene from 'yes man'. 'oh yeah random make out guy from the park' lol i luv it. adds a bit of spice to life never happened to me though x
    Trust me, you don't want it happening to you. You feel like it should be flattering but it's just awkward, and you either end up feeling like a slut or a b*tch...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Trust me, you don't want it happening to you. You feel like it should be flattering but it's just awkward, and you either end up feeling like a slut or a b*tch...
    been kissing the wrong guys i recon!?

but if it was a random guy (or girl) in the street/college/uni i would only allow a peck not a full blown snog! lol x

(Original post by shy-girl666)
    been kissing the wrong guys i recon!?

but if it was a random guy (or girl) in the street/college/uni i would only allow a peck not a full blown snog! lol x
    I mean that if a randomer asks me to kiss him I feel like a slut for agreeing because I don't know anything about him, but I feel like a b*tch/snob for saying no, if you get me?

Yeah, that is what I usually do, but then they seem to pursue Made me feel like there must be a better solution...

ReputationRep:
    I mean that if a randomer asks me to kiss him I feel like a slut for agreeing because I don't know anything about him, but I feel like a b*tch/snob for saying no, if you get me?

Yeah, that is what I usually do, but then they seem to pursue Made me feel like there must be a better solution...
    well say no, but dont say it in a 'nasty/snobby' way. say it in jokey/flirty sorta way like, 'ha sorry mate i dont know you, but thanks for the offer'. lol.

but is it really that big a problem!!? guys nowadays are kinda shy unless drunk that is. x

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I might just try that. I don't know about that - I'm just worried I come across as easy/vulnerable :/
    To make it better you can carry latex gloves around and put it on in front of them! And have a royal expression on your face!

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, to be fair it has only happened like six times (which I felt was enough to be concerned as normally people try to get to know others before kissing them ) and four of those were drunk, three in clubs, so it usually is the atmosphere I think.

I hope they don't do it for a dare. That would be mean :/ But they're usually alone so I'd like to think not...
    Well the only times I allow a guy to kiss me is if we're dating, he's my bf, or we're playing a spin the bottle game, but usually if I don't have feelings for the guy then I only allow them a quick kiss!

Usually otherwise they're just drunk or are after a ONS.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    I could understand (maybe) a guy asking you in a club (it's still cringey but yeah) but randomly in the street?! WTF.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.