The Student Room Group

How many women/girls actually want anal?

As title says, i've never tried it but would like to. Is it more common than i think? Because i get the impression it's very taboo in society.

Keep anon or delete.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do a poll. My answer is i may try it one day. But i very much doubt its not as good as normal sex :smile:
I'm not really interested in it myself. I'd be way too scared of something going wrong for a start. But each to their own - I'm sure you'll get few complaints :tongue:
Reply 3
I have no interest in it.

You really should have done a poll.
16%
I'd like to try it one day but I don't think my boyfriend likes the idea of it much.
girl Im seeing at the moment loves it, but finds it feels 'alien' if I go for too long, and then we go back to normal sex.
If he's up for it, I am. Doesn't really bother me.
I really wouldn't want to do it to be honest with you...

But each to their own :smile:
Reply 9
I've done it and if you prepare properly it doesn't hurt. It just feels rather odd. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it..
So if a boyfriend wanted to do it, I wouldn't say no, but I wouldn't wanna do it very often.
The idea doesn't appeal to me.
Reply 11
noo thanks!
Original post by Gemma16
Do a poll. My answer is i may try it one day. But i very much doubt its not as good as normal sex :smile:

You'd be wrong. Every girl I've ever had an extended sexual liaison with has eventually ended up preferring anal to normal sex on most occasions.
It's not necessarily better, but it's very good on its own for what it is.
Done it before and never really liked it. Wouldnt do it again.
Reply 14
In the past I used to love it, probably more than my ex did! Now I don't have any interest in it whatsoever. I think some girls put a block up and wont ever try it, but the majority are willing to give it a go at least once.
Any girl can be brought around to trying and probably liking it, you just have to know what you're doing... It's a matter of broaching that area of sexual interaction in a way that conceptualizes it as comfortable and normal, part of the rest of what people do.
Original post by MovingOn
I think some girls put a block up and wont ever try it.

Literally?
Reply 17
i think thats not normal...fee
http://womenshealth.about.com/b/2003/10/03/men-say-women-want-anal-sex.htm

Here are 2000 or so thoughts on the matter.

In my experience, most women like it once in a while if you take it easy.
My boyfriend wants to try it as he gets really excited at the thought of it and speaks graphically about it during cyber sex *live on opposite sides of the country due to being in different unis now*. I'll probably let him try it in the summer but not without some lube first XD. Hehe, I haven't told him yet though. It's a surprise XD.

Quick Reply

Latest