Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many women/girls actually want anal? Watch

Um not been interested in it really, I don't know whether my boyfriend wants to try it though maybe one day?

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy, and I just don't know what's so appealing about a hole that poo comes out of... :s

I've stuck my finger up her ass, but not my penis... couldn't do that to him

ReputationRep:
    http://www.google.ca/url?source=imgr...Ti2AIGw6AKHj9g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrigidSymphony)
    You'd be wrong. Every girl I've ever had an extended sexual liaison with has eventually ended up preferring anal to normal sex on most occasions.
    It's not necessarily better, but it's very good on its own for what it is.
    I've had the same experience. Most girls I meet (generally in their mid 20s) are extremely keen on it as a regular alternative. This thread is merely further evidence that the population of TSR are too young and/or sexually repressed to be particularly representative sample of the population at large.

Some scientific figures published last year suggest that the number of girls who have tried it by age 25 is around 40-50%, and the number who enjoy it and do it regularly is about 25%. If anything, I would say thats an underestimate.

My bf and I do it occasionally and we both enjoy it but only with a toy and lube so it's pain free and gentle. Not as good as normal sex mind.

ReputationRep:
    The key to getting a girl into anal is to make her *** whilst you have something in her arse. Then her mind associations her arse with the pleasure of orgasm. Once you've breached that point you're all sorted for bum fun

(Original post by Reflexive)
    The key to getting a girl into anal is to make her *** whilst you have something in her arse. Then her mind associations her arse with the pleasure of orgasm. Once you've breached that point you're all sorted for bum fun
    I used to think it was disgusting and never thought i would try it but my bf always said about trying it so i did after a few times found it really good!
    "Reflexive" is completly right actually lol

ReputationRep:
    We breached the sphincter whilst drunk, with lots of lube, and have never looked back. It's not something we do regularly, just now and again as an alternative. She says it feels strange, but in a good way. Do it along with clitoral stimulation. And when she orgasms, enjoy the feeling of her clenching on your manhood!
    I think it's good to be spontaneous with it, don't plan for days that "we're going to do it in the bum on Friday," but at the same time don't just stick it in Give her a back massage, then move down and massage her buttocks, slowly coming inwards and hey presto, you're teasing her *******. She may want you to stick it in there and then.

ReputationRep:
    I don't.

No it's not appealing in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I used to think it was disgusting and never thought i would try it but my bf always said about trying it so i did after a few times found it really good!
    "Reflexive" is completly right actually lol
    Glad you agree cheeky!

ReputationRep:
    love it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.