Turn on thread page Beta

Need help getting revenge on this girl. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I had a ONS in December, something i'm not proud of but anyway. It was after a party and I stayed at by friends house and this boy, let's call him Fred came back with us and we ended up having sex. My friends obviously knew because they were there, and I told a few of my closest friends too. The boy I slept with is in the year above me at school. So it was just meant to be a secret. But then one of my friends, let's call her Julie fell out with our group, and she was sitting with Fred's prefect partner yesterday and obviously Fred was there too, so Julie told freds prefect partner while Fred was sitting there!! So now Fred knows I told my friends! I just want to punch her in the face because I have never done anything to Julie, and it wasn't her secret to tell. I need revenge on the little cow please help me. It's not like she is so innocent herself she slept with someone while he was in a relationship!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I had a ONS in December, something i'm not proud of but anyway. It was after a party and I stayed at by friends house and this boy, let's call him Fred came back with us and we ended up having sex. My friends obviously knew because they were there, and I told a few of my closest friends too. The boy I slept with is in the year above me at school. So it was just meant to be a secret. But then one of my friends, let's call her Julie fell out with our group, and she was sitting with Fred's prefect partner yesterday and obviously Fred was there too, so Julie told freds prefect partner while Fred was sitting there!! So now Fred knows I told my friends! I just want to punch her in the face because I have never done anything to Julie, and it wasn't her secret to tell. I need revenge on the little cow please help me. It's not like she is so innocent herself she slept with someone while he was in a relationship!
    This last bit reminded me so much of Vicky Pollard Revenge will just make everything worse, write it off and start again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForKicks)
    This last bit reminded me so much of Vicky Pollard Revenge will just make everything worse, write it off and start again.
    Vicky pollard? Oh god am I really that bad? :L

ReputationRep:
    Hows about don't sleep with blokes in relationships. You are no better than said "Julie". Maybe you should accept that you got what you deserved and move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    Vicky pollard? Oh god am I really that bad? :L
    Naww, I just think you are very upset and venting your anger which is perfectly normal. Just don't do anything irrational that you would later regret

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. Julie told Fred that you slept with him? Well I'd like to think he was aware of that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Hows about don't sleep with blokes in relationships. You are no better than said "Julie". Maybe you should accept that you got what you deserved and move on with your life.
    Where did I say I slept with blokes in relationships?

ReputationRep:
    Where did I say I slept with blokes in relationships?
    you said you had a one night stand with Fred who was in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweat.it.out)
    I'm confused. Julie told Fred that you slept with him? Well I'd like to think he was aware of that...
    No, Julie told freds friend, Brian, infront of Fred.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djpailo)
    you said you had a one night stand with Fred who was in a relationship.
    No I didn't. I said Julie slept with a bloke who was in a relationship! Fred was single!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, is Alice going to come along and play in the hole too now?

ReputationRep:
    Well why should Brian care? Unless you like Brian I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than you need to tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Revenge doesn't work, you'll just get bad karma. Bad things happen to bad people.

Also, if Brian was Fred's prefect partner, I bet Fred would've bragged about it already.

ReputationRep:
    With all these names thrown around, it does sound like an Australian soap though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    Revenge doesn't work, you'll just get bad karma. Bad things happen to bad people.
    You have obviously never watched the news.

ReputationRep:
    poo in a cup and throw it at her

ReputationRep:
    Julie and Fred?

Of all the names to pick...

ReputationRep:
    Mud wrestle.

ReputationRep:
    just say the friends who knew(because they were there) must have told her?

If he even makes a big deal about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Engineer31)
    You have obviously never watched the news.
    Gaddafi is goin' dooowwnnn biatch.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.