Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girl I have had my eye on for a while approached me today. Never spoken to her before, she is a ten and what is most noticeable about her is her huge melons and height as she is tall . She is also very fit and is someone who the other lads have noticed.

So there I was talking to this other chap, she barges past these girls in the way,almost knocking one out cold with her right t1t and says to me in the loudest most rough chavvy accent I have ever heard 'got any cigarettes?'. To the extent people stopped talking near us and looked over.

What a complete shame. Not her fault where she was brought up, but barging through people, interuppting conversations, the accent just sealed it.

ReputationRep:
    Console yourself with the fact that she probably wouldn't have gone for a rah like you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Pop her tit with a pin and watch her float away.
    Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    http://glow.mozilla.org/ < Has all your answers, Freeman.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a minger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Paedophile ring?
    I presume he means size 10 LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Girl I have had my eye on for a while approached me today. Never spoken to her before, she is a ten and what is most noticeable about her is her huge melons and height as she is tall . She is also very fit and is someone who the other lads have noticed.

So there I was talking to this other chap, she barges past these girls in the way,almost knocking one out cold with her right t1t and says to me in the loudest most rough chavvy accent I have ever heard 'got any cigarettes?'. To the extent people stopped talking near us and looked over.

What a complete shame. Not her fault where she was brought up, but barging through people, interuppting conversations, the accent just sealed it.
    I didn't know they were in season! :eek3:

To the grocer's!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calian)
    I presume he means size 10 LOL
    I'm pretty confident he means she is a 10/10. I'm amazed if you've never seen anyone call someone a "seven" or whatever, out of ten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Re-reading your post, what's the advice you're looking for? How to get with chavs?

The ideal response to have sealed the deal would have been, "Got one right down .. here" :sexface:
    No advice ,just shocked, totally not what I expected from looking at her.

ReputationRep:
    I read this as "shes ten" and was like wtf.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.