Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know if it is possible for me to upgrade my phone four months early? or if there is anyway to get out of my contract? i'm so desperate!

ReputationRep:
    What are you wanting from me exactly? :deal:

You can pay off the contract, which will be the total of your remaining bills. You can also buy a phone unlocked and stick your SIM card in it. Otherwise you'll have to sweat it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashyannie)
    does anybody know if it is possible for me to upgrade my phone four months early? or if there is anyway to get out of my contract? i'm so desperate!

You can upgrade 3 months early. But you can downgrade your tariff so less minutes and texts which will mean you pay less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashyannie)
    desperate!
    get a life.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.