The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is this your kind of thing?

Welcome to the jungle...
Reply 22
I saw a girl with hairy cleavage before :wtf:
Prosthetic and Transexual
Original post by splonk
I like my women like I like my kiwi fruit. Hairy, green and completely disgusting.

Not more coconut? Coconut hair is much longer after all.

Does that woman in the picture have hirsutism? Cuz that can make a woman very hairy...not her fault.
Reply 25
Original post by Linzikins
Is this your kind of thing?

?
Original post by modini
?

First thing I thought too but I didn't want to be too harsh on a little girl :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by posietoes
Noooo it's so wrong!

Bald from the neck down is the way to go :wink:

I have a beard and (some) ear hair, that's OK, right? :colondollar:
Pretty tasty.
No hairy chest pls
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
I don't think a woman should have to be hairless all over, but that picture is going too far for me. That amount of hair would be too much on a man, let alone a woman.
Reply 31
Original post by air-ninety-one
women can ONLY have hair on their head... moustache not allowed.

its disgusting for women to have hair anywhere else. its making me sick just thinking about it

Even fine and barely noticeable hair on arms/neck/torso?
Reply 32
I just ate.. and from the comments i've just seen I don't think i'll look at the picture.
for my own physical and psychological safety.
Reply 33
Oh.
My.
God.

I didn't think looking that disgusting is possible.
Reply 34
Original post by chrislpp
They are born with it so.....why not?

I was born with an umbilical cord, doesn't mean I still walk around with it tucked away in my pants, plus you'd have to be a fairly terrifying baby to be born with that level of body hair.
Reply 35
People should do whatever they want with their bodies, whether that's being totally hairy, totally hairless, or anything in-between. You don't have to find it sexually pleasing, though.
Original post by Liam_G
I was born with an umbilical cord, doesn't mean I still walk around with it tucked away in my pants, plus you'd have to be a fairly terrifying baby to be born with that level of body hair.

Yeah but your umbilical cord doesn't grow back every day
Reply 37
Original post by VictoriaG
Even fine and barely noticeable hair on arms/neck/torso?

i find those so cute.
Reply 38
Well it's natural to have body and facial hair isn't it. That woman does have it to quite an unusual extent, but it's not exactly 'disgusting' to have body hair. That picture in particular isn't appealing, but women who have body hair shouldn't be labelled as ugly, inadequate, repulsive and all the rest of it. Besides, quite a lot wax and shave. How do we know that if all women let their hair grow, that it wouldn't then get to the level seen as 'repulsive' in society?
Reply 39
Oh damn, that means if I have sex with her I'm going to get carpet burn.

Latest

Trending

Trending