Turn on thread page Beta

Can a black person have nice eyes watch

ReputationRep:
    That is such a stupid question, I mean did you really need to ask? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    No offence but black people with unusual coloured eyes don't stand out as particularly attractive to me. Lemar is a perfect example (I don't mean to single him out, bless him). I sometimes see black people in freshlook colour contact lenses and they look awful.

Eyes are nice when they are unusually striking and piercing.
    what about rihanna, tyra banks, vanessa williams, the cute guy in jls (merrygold)

fact is anyone can have beautiful eyes. eyes are the windows of the soul. true beauty comes from within maan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sim188)
    I hear girls like this chap...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2n9G8hS3Ab...rs+Photo+1.jpg
    that ****** aint black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    what about rihanna, tyra banks, vanessa williams, the cute guy in jls (merrygold)

fact is anyone can have beautiful eyes. eyes are the windows of the soul. true beauty comes from within maan
    Yeah fair point but something tells me those three women would still be as attractive with darker eyes, especially rihanna. I don't know who the jls guy is, I don't find any of them particularly attractive.

Yep and true beauty does come from within.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes. And Yes.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Eye shape often matters more than the colour. Hazel isn't a particularly nice colour anyway. LOL @ you thinking you automatically have nice eyes because they're hazel.

Personally, I have blue eyes but I love brown eyes.
    Well its only because i am told i have nice eyes because of their colour. Im not disputing the fact that dark eyes can be nice too.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    the OP is asking, i am black with dark eyes. can my eyes be nice?

you respond "my eyes are a perfect example of nice eyes. because they arent brown, they are light hazel" with the implication that dark eyes are not nice and your eyes are only nice because they are light hazel

helpful :rolleyes:
    I don't understand where you get that implication from. I said i am a perfect example of a black person with nice eyes (because i am told i have nice eyes not because im arrogant). Secondly they are hazel and i thought to point that out because people may wonder what colour they are. I wasn't saying at all that dark eyes cant be nice at all.

ReputationRep:
    Errmmm.... Mos Def anyone?!

No homo

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Oh, the questions on this site.

ReputationRep:
    i think cheryl cole has the nicest dark eyes.
    also george clooney. they arent black though.

alisha dixon?
    tyson beckford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    sounds Asian
    Yes he has an Asian mother but he is totally black. Cross my heart and pray for death by an arrow.

ReputationRep:
    OP you are silly if you think eye colour alone define eyes as beautiful. You could have squinty misshapen blue eyes.

I love my eyes and I have mostly black ancestry with a smidge of chinese. My eyes are almost completely black and I love em.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. They have those dark, brown eyes that you can just get lost in. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Tamil Guy)
    Yes he has an Asian mother but he is totally black. Cross my heart and pray for death by an arrow.
    lol easy!! dont take it to heart

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.