Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey

Its coming up to my 18th birthdayand im taking a group of friends clubbing (VIP). As part of the VIP package we get some pitchers of cocktails, but i have noooo idea which ones to have! I like my liquers and also fruit juices.

Any recommendations for favourite cocktails?

ReputationRep:
    Water with ice.

ReputationRep:
    A leather one with glittered covered tassels.

Oh.. That type of cocktail, erm beer is always good as a pitcher.

ReputationRep:
    There are loadsssssss out there. Is there any way you can find out what ones the club make to narrow it down a bit :p:?

I personally like Mojitos, simple and refreshing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    There are loadsssssss out there. Is there any way you can find out what ones the club make to narrow it down a bit :p:?

I personally like Mojitos, simple and refreshing
    Unfortunately not any clue from the club what they do!! Just wanted to get an idea of some fruity ones that people would recommend :P

ReputationRep:
    Long Island Ice Tea, definitely. Tastes damn good, and pretty good value for money.

ReputationRep:
    They'll probably do sex on the beach which is pretty much standard (vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry and orange)

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky vimto! Not sure if this actually counts as a cocktail, but I love it anyway :love:

ReputationRep:
    I make a mean mojiio that's always a winner!

ReputationRep:
    I always go for mojitos, sangria and cosmopolitans when I'm not sure what the bar serves, you can't go wrong with them.

London bars have so many ranges, I don't know what I'm trying most of the time, I've had some with edible flowers such as hibiscus. I've also had some with little floating shiny balls. Never know till you try! The best thing is just to look at the ingredients and see if you like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beachbum93)
    Unfortunately not any clue from the club what they do!! Just wanted to get an idea of some fruity ones that people would recommend :P
    You could try a Daiquiri? They're pretty fruity. Or a Woo Woo? Only ones off the top of my head

ReputationRep:
    jagerbrews

a double vodka, shot of jaer and iron bru

ReputationRep:
    Weng Weng: Rum, Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka, Tequila, Brandy, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice. Very nice :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Whiskey sour!

_Kar.

ReputationRep:
    Cosmopolitans

ReputationRep:
    woo woo's are nice Also mojitos, purple rain and sex on the beach

ReputationRep:
    A virgin sex on the beach with a white russian, extra bloody.

haha

ReputationRep:
    Screaming Orgasm...? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Woo woo's are my personal favourites.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.