Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Weekend holiday with a girl from uni!! book 2 rooms or just ONE?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Going on holiday for 3 nights with a girl from uni...she's a good friend and has said she fancied me in the past..i didn't say anything then..

i'm in charge of booking the holiday...shud i book ONE room or TWO separate ones? i don't know what to do? coz, we cud book one room with 2 separate beds or 2 different rooms!! i dont want to ask her coz it might sound rude!!

arrghh help me out!!

ReputationRep:
    Book one, and say you booked two

ReputationRep:
    One room.

Half the price and twice the sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miike1234)
    One room.

Half the price and twice the sex.
    2 x 0 = 0

ReputationRep:
    One twin room. It'll be cheaper and you'll have your own bed so no funny business.

ReputationRep:
    try asking her? i personally wouldnt have a problem because im not bothered by sharing a room with opposite sex :P

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her, one room or two? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planet)
    Going on holiday for 3 nights with a girl from uni...she's a good friend and has said she fancied me in the past..i didn't say anything then..

i'm in charge of booking the holiday...shud i book ONE room or TWO separate ones? i don't know what to do? coz, we cud book one room with 2 separate beds or 2 different rooms!! i dont want to ask her coz it might sound rude!!

arrghh help me out!!
    how well do you know her? i say book two. if it goes to plan you can stay in her room. but if she doesnt go for it, you dont risk looking like a presumptious playah. if a dude booked one only i would slap him and say im not a wh*re you cant buy me with a fancy weekend, you have no right to expect that on a first date, then book myself a room in a local b&b and enjoy the rest of the weekend by myself . huh.

ReputationRep:
    one room, twin beds. cheaper.

Dazzle and woo her with your untold riches and block book the entire hotel. No other guests to worry about, at all.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her, it won't be rude. Just say, I am going to book the room today/tomorrow/whenever. Do you think we should just get one room for both of us or one room each?

Just make sure you are comfortable with either response beforehand, if you didn't fancy her in the past and she was/is really into you, then you might not be comfortable with having to share a room as you don't want to lead her on.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her really casually if she thinks 1 or 2 rooms, and say 'cos 1 will be cheaper' and see what she says.

ReputationRep:
    she used to like you => you're gonna get raped

ReputationRep:
    2 rooms - if things look like they're going to happen you can always leave one empty, but it's less presumptuous than one room.

ReputationRep:
    What a slut...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenage Pirate)
    she used to like you => you're gonna get raped
    Only if she has a penis

YOU'RE GUNNA GET SEXUALLY ASSAULTED

I'm a girl in seriousness I'd say one, because it's cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    it's be a bit weird booking 2 rooms imo, i mean you're going on holiday with her so you must get on well enough to share a room.

ReputationRep:
    ok....still havnt asked her yet!! arghh...and I defo DONT WANNA SHAG HER, even though I'm a 21 year old sexy Virgin!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to shag her, don't. But do ask her about the rooms because I bet a twin room is much cheaper than two singles. I certainly wouldn't mind sharing a twin with a male friend if needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planet)
    ok....still havnt asked her yet!! arghh...and I defo DONT WANNA SHAG HER, even though I'm a 21 year old sexy Virgin!!!
    Lol, then get two rooms!!!

It's better that way, you don't want to put you or her in an uncomfortable position.

If she fancies you and you don't fancy her things might become awkward if you share a room. If she doesn't fancy you anymore then you don't have to worry about it, get the one room.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.