Turn on thread page Beta

Weekend holiday with a girl from uni!! book 2 rooms or just ONE?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    What a slut...
    haha, she isn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planet)
    Going on holiday for 3 nights with a girl from uni...she's a good friend and has said she fancied me in the past..i didn't say anything then..

i'm in charge of booking the holiday...shud i book ONE room or TWO separate ones? i don't know what to do? coz, we cud book one room with 2 separate beds or 2 different rooms!! i dont want to ask her coz it might sound rude!!

arrghh help me out!!
    Just my opinion, but I would ask her. There is a good chance that she is anticipating that you will be sharing a room. Should you get two rooms without even asking, she may feel a bit put off.

I agree with other posters that she may be looking for an opportunity to shag you and if you’re up for that, then you have paid for a room for 3 nights that probably won’t be used.

If she wants to share a room with you, get two double beds as it will still be cheaper than two rooms.

Best wishes,

ReputationRep:
    Ask her, but focus on the money side of things. If she has ideas, she'll probably drop a hint.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.