Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have an interview for clinical physiology with cardiology on April 28th (for Swansea!), and I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what I need to prepare for the interview, or what it would be like? Do they ask complicated questions? Neither me or my teachers know anybody who've actually done this course or been interviewed for it so I have noooo idea what to expect!

Any help would be fabb, thanks alot!

Can't comment on Swansea but the interview for Leeds was very relaxed - I'd imagine it would be similar? We had a group presentation and then each had a solo interview with 2 interviewers. The questions were what you would expect - why do you think you'd make a good cardiac physiologist, what are you doing right now, how do you feel you're prepared for the work involved on this course, what made you interested in this course... etc.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.