Turn on thread page Beta

So recently I've realised that a lot of people are shaving (or waxing?) their chests and crack, sack and back areas, but I'm a little confused as to how far to go with it. When doing crack, sack and back do you shave or wax your whole backside and back of your thighs too? As I think it may look odd if you don't, but then again it may look odd if you stop after that too??
    With chest shaving or waxing do you do the back, shoulders, neck too? Abdomen area and top of thighs?
    I'm basically just wanting to show off the better physique I've managed to create over time and think the hair everywhere doesn't look that good at the beach, on holiday etc.

What does everyone do? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you could shave your legs up to between your knee and crotch, so that naked, you look like you're wearing a furry pair of shorts! You could do your arms in the same way too, get a hairy T-Shirt effect.

Yeah, that's the problem lol, shave everywhere I wonder?

ReputationRep:
    im a pretty hairy guy me self and iv tried doin the whole shavin body thing but leavin me arms and legs and pits =] wasnt nice and i didnt like it so i just trin my special area and keep it clean =]

ReputationRep:
    I thought about this, then I just thought, nah, I didn't fancy it. I'm quite a hairy guy and my hairy chest always bothered me. I'd never wear v neck t-shirts or anything but a while ago I just thought 'it's only hair!' and decided to embrace the power of the rugged hairy chest.

Now I'm not bothered at all by having body hair. Plus, it keeps me warm in the winter, got to count for something right?! I just trim my under arm hair and keep the crotch area short and trimmed.

ReputationRep:
    I like a man with a bit of body hair :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You should only shave below the neck if you are a woman and have a vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    I like a man with a bit of body hair :sexface:
    As do I.....

ReputationRep:
    Use hair removal cream and rub it everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    most women like/don't mind body hair [within reason] so maybe just leave it!

ReputationRep:
    Do the austin powers look

Waxed chest hair in the shape of a penis. Girls will love you for it.

ReputationRep:
    Shaving is for wimps.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind a bit of hair on a man, but if you're unsure how to go, I'd say go to a salon, get a back, sack and crack and see where the professionals take the hair off.

Hmm, interesting views on this I see. It's just that I don't think chest hair looks attractive, kinda likes pubes lol. Do the people who go to salons not feel a bit embarassed? I'd find it kinda weird I reckon....not sure if hair removal cream would be a better idea, hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    I would be embarassed to go to a salon.

ReputationRep:
    **** that. I'm all natural, I quote "a very hairy man" :smug:

I'm thinking a salon would know where to stop and what to wax etc. Wonder if there's anyone that works in a salon on here?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.