Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

took morning after pill..now bleeding non-stop...HELP! watch

so around 2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my bf. i know was stupid..i usually am under the pill, but i missed so many days that i kinda stopped using them...and we had lustful sex after a night out, so use of condom was kinda forgotten. but anyways, 2 days later i went to get the morning after pill...and everything was fine...i was on my 10th/11th cycle period..and apparently the 14th day is the dangerous one (where u could get pregnant easily)....the woman told me i might experience some spotting...im not due my period until a couple more weeks...but i started bleeding down there 4 days after taking the morning after pill. like it feels like a period. it stops and then starts again..its a medium bleed. and its lasted now a week...is this normal?..does this mean im pregnant or what?

ReputationRep:
    Get your tubes tied.

if I was your Bf I'd wrap it until you learned to avoid a baby.

ReputationRep:
    You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o pregnant

ReputationRep:
    i know was stupid
    and now you're pregnant LOLZ.
    Hope you've started thinking of names, like Rachel, James, Marie and YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD

im wanting to hear from people who have gone through the same or know of anything regarding this matter. scaring me with 'you're pregnant!' isnt helping.

ReputationRep:
    Some people on here are such di cks, just ignore them. I suggest you go to the doctors as it doesn't seem normal, but then i've never experienced anything like this before, the doctors will be able to give you advice. Hope you're ok.

ReputationRep:
    I've had some slight spotting after taking the MAP but never any heavy bleeding, may be worth a trip to your GP to check everything is okay. Also, for future reference it's best to take the MAP within a few hours of sex

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.