Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a compulsive lier watch

ReputationRep:
    OP good for you i would lie all the time if i was as good at it as you sound. plus, what exactly are the drawbacks? lying gets you places!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llamalad200)
    OP good for you i would lie all the time if i was as good at it as you sound. plus, what exactly are the drawbacks? lying gets you places!
    Karma.

ReputationRep:
    Is this some kind of cheap paradox variation? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seble)
    Karma.
    no such thing the world would be a lovely place if it did, sadly this is not the case.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should see a psychiatrist. It's not normal, not healthy and you might get in big trouble someday. I know you think you're great at not being found out but that's not exactly the type of thing with a warranty. It takes one single fact to be discovered and people will stop taking you seriously. You are building your entire life on lies, and you're going to get to a point where you can't distinguish your "real life" from the "made-up life", because you're building one with the help of the other. If you're self-conscious enough to understand you have a problem I think you should definitely see a doctor and tell him what you just told us. Your doctor won't tell anyone about your condition, so it's safe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.