Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like how it says he likes swimming and there's just a picture of him chilling in a rubber ring.

ReputationRep:
    That's ridiculous. He's my weight !!

ReputationRep:
    Weighs more than me and I'm 18.

Can he even see? . . :ninjagirl: Poor lil thing (no pun intended).

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, how can he see? he can't even open his eyes :O

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: this is a serious issue and here you lot are making me unable to stop laughing:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    You can't become that heavy at that age just by eating too much....
    This. Wtf? it's not the parents fault. Do people really think that if they didn't have such wonderful parents, their weight at age 3 would've been 9.5 stone? ridicilous... he's ****ing sick.

ReputationRep:
    I want to know how the dad could actually pick him up :|
    whoa.

ReputationRep:
    Thats insane! If his weight is actually correct he weighs 3 stone more than me.. and I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't let my child get that fat. In fact I'm sending all of my children to the woods to be bought up by wolves and bears and teaching them ninja **** from day 1.

ReputationRep:
    To all the girls saying "omg, I weigh less than that kid!!!" You're anorexic. Seek help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xPaperHearts)
    Thats insane! If his weight is actually correct he weighs 3 stone more than me.. and I'm 17
    You weigh 6 stones? Seriously? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    gonna improve my diet. this has seriously saddened me :/

ReputationRep:
    He's awesome, I love him. I wish him the best for the future.

To all the girls saying "omg, I weigh less than that kid!!!" You're anorexic. Seek help.
    Haha, I like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald City)
    is the reason I cannot see his eyes, due to the fact that he is a ching Chong or because he is a despicable fat **** ?
    Are you ******* for real?

Anyway, the parents need to seek medical help for the kid.

ReputationRep:
    My child gets that fat then I would have failed as a mother.

ReputationRep:
    From what I heard and from personal stories, cases like these are not unusual in China. Especially when it comes to baby boys, they tend to be pampered a lot by Chinese families (think of the one child policy, how sons are prized in the culture etc etc.). I personally do not blame the child for this problem, and considering that this is the Daily Mail we're talking about, the story is probably skewed as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1.2.3.)
    They can't just give into him because he cries!
    Its not as easy as saying that though, youve got a child who is hungry and is cyring because hes hungry, your heart would need to be made of stone and until you have been in that position you cant turn round and just say "dont givein to him"
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Poor kid. I'd say that's definitely the fault of the parents, surely?

ReputationRep:
    The parents need to be arrested. Child abusers :mad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.