Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone,

    I'm finishing my Foundation course at the end of April and am thinking about going home somewhere in May as I'm international student.

    Due to the contract of my accommodation, I have to find someone to replace my room during the time I'm back home. The room might be available from middle of May (or at the end, depends on how soon you contact me and get the room so that I can book my ticket back home), or June until the end of August (or could be til the middle of September as my course start on 26/9). This matter can be discussed when you decide to view the room

    And we prefer a student because everyone in the house are all students.

    My room has a double bed (I can leave my original blanket, pillows for you to use if you want to), a table, a chair and a small desk (to put aside the bed). The wardrobe is a 3-door wardrobe and it is REALLY big! You will have a lots of space for your clothes and stuffs.

    You will share the kitchen, the lovely dinning room and the massive bathroom.
    The kitchen are fully furnished with the toaster, kettle, oven, fridge....

    The rent is £390/month. You will have full details if you want to when you come to view the room The utility bill is not included but pay every quarter, about £50-60 I remember? it's not a bad deal, you can have more info when you come to view the room

    So anyone, if you are interested in, please contact me ^^
    My name is Mai.

    many thanks!!!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.