Turn on thread page Beta

Which one to firm? watch

    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by anon2010)
    you can still move out if you stay in newcastle.
    I study in newcastle and my parents live in newcastle but I live across the city to them so I only see them about once a week the rest of the time it feels like I live away from them coz Im in student housing.
    Ahh that's true but...at least for the first year...if i was in newcastle my parents wouldn't let me move out...like it wouldn't be worth the money kind of thing? And also it's not just that..i think i know newcastle too well now :P
    yeah ive sort of made up my mind...edinburgh it is...

    thanks for the help everyone xx

    (Original post by JTeighty)
    Flip a coin and see your reaction to the outcome. If you're relieved then go for that, if you're sad go for the other..
    What an ingenious idea.

    (Original post by winter_mute)
    No, but it's Scotland. The entire country is an open bar.
    Haha, I can't rate any more posts today but that deserves a positive rep.

    (Original post by reggaeinyourjeggae)
    also....why did i get negged?
    Good question. I see no reason why you should have been. :/
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.