Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel like I can't trust my boyfriend!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saucysandra)
    It's your fault too. Does anyone like unicorns? They're sooooo pretty

Trolling as you are, I'm sure it won't be long until you're banned. Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Trolling as you are, I'm sure it won't be long until you're banned. Enjoy
    I will indeed. You shouldn't take things so seriously, it's on teh internetz afterall. Get a life. If all you worry about his being banned from this site, you live a tragic life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saucysandra)
    I will indeed. You shouldn't take things so seriously, it's on teh internetz afterall. Get a life. If all you worry about his being banned from this site, you live a tragic life.
    Lol, I'm not worried - I'm not the one who has to get their kicks from trolling and insulting people. Bit pathetic, really.

ReputationRep:
    If there's no trust, there will no relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Well that is a good sign, surely? If he refused to, I'd be worried, but you obviously trump her as far as he's concerned.
    Yeah, I'd like to echo this; pretty much the exact same situation happened with me and a past boyfriend...the trust was regained eventually, just had to be patient, and it ended up being the best relationship I've had. So I'm glad we gave it that second shot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.