Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    where the hell did this crazy person get my email from? what is this email even about....? all i see is alot of god stuff and something to do with alot of money? :confused:

DEAR BELOVE ONE,
    From Ruth Jawad.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to late James lee Jawad of blessed memory who live in Nigeria for the past twelve years before he died in the year 2003. We married for over eleven years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problem. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($5.8 Million U.S. Dollars only) with A Financier Security Company , henceforth the security company does not know that the real content of the diplomatic consignment trunk box is money weath $5.8 Million usd. Note, that my late husband deposited it as a precious stone and diamond in the costudy of the financier security company.

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next one year due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity organization, devoted Christian individual or God fearing person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs here in.I want an , individuals or God-fearing persons to use this money with all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God miracle. The Word of God emphasizes so much on God benevolence and this I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not God fearing and I don'†t want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God the most beneficent and most merciful. I don't need any telephone communica tion in this regard because of my health, and all so, because of the presence of my husbands relatives around always. I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Finance Security Company where the diplomatic consignment was deposited for safekeeping.

I will also issue an order of authority to the Financier Security Company authorizing them that the said luggage have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the believers / community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted life worthy of emulation. Whosoever, that wants to serve God must serve him in truth and fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. This is the reason i offered you 30% of the total Money and 5% percent for local and international Expenses, and in case of any other necessary expenses You might incur during this project. email me immediately You receive this message for more explanation. And Promise me that you will not betray me as soon as you claim this fund. Until i hear from you today unfailingly., my dream will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect us.

Best regards .

Mrs Ruth jawad.
    email me here

ReputationRep:
    omg! u shud replie and giv de ur dad's credit card detailz! u will make lotz of munny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    omg! u shud replie and giv de ur dad's credit card detailz! u will make lotz of munny!
    its too late! ive done it already! he will be so proud of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    its too late! ive done it already! he will be so proud of me
    u will b billionairez! u will be so happy 4 eva!

ReputationRep:
    anywhere you've posted your email on the net (message boards, guest books, my space etc etc)

ReputationRep:
    u will b billionairez! u will be so happy 4 eva!
    i know!!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

NO! :mad: YOU THINK IM THAT ****ING DUMB? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooo GG!!!!

:vroam:

Oh.....too late :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i know!!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

yes.

ReputationRep:

Most people think you're that ****ing dumb.

ReputationRep:
    Most people think you're that ****ing dumb.
    Harsh. But then...

ReputationRep:
    Get off her case, people :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    devoted Christian individual or God fearing person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs here in

Wait. Why did she want you again...?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Blast from the past.

ReputationRep:
    gg, tealc. Good times

ReputationRep:
    These are scams people, I get those emails all the time!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That email is the first email you recieve in a particularly nasty scam. Think of it as your sacred duty to spam the sender of that email and sign them up for as much junk mail as possible.

ReputationRep:
    *flames*

ReputationRep:
    I get emails like that all the time, telling me I won the lottery and ****. I wish I could block the crap but unfortunately my email is on a public website and I can't take it down.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.