Turn on thread page Beta

A sensitive issue. watch

So there's this girl I like quite a lot and plan to ask out at some point in the near future. She's a really lovely person and I'd like to get with her. However, she's a bit bigger than your average girl. Definitely not huge, but... idk, thick-set. This doesn't really bother me much, personality comes first, her face is really pretty and her tits easily make up for it However I think she's a bit insecure about it and I can just see her asking "but don't you think I'm fat?" and I would have literally no idea what to say. I obviously can't just say yes or no, but I want to be nice about it. Any ideas as to how to respond?

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas as to how to respond?
    Take her to a dark alley, sh*ag her doggy style whilst chocking her, singing "I love Rock'n'Roll"

Or you can be a d*ck, slap her in the boobs twice and spit in her face. She'll love that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there's this girl I like quite a lot and plan to ask out at some point in the near future. She's a really lovely person and I'd like to get with her. However, she's a bit bigger than your average girl. Definitely not huge, but... idk, thick-set. This doesn't really bother me much, personality comes first, her face is really pretty and her tits easily make up for it However I think she's a bit insecure about it and I can just see her asking "but don't you think I'm fat?" and I would have literally no idea what to say. I obviously can't just say yes or no, but I want to be nice about it. Any ideas as to how to respond?
    you say no!

ReputationRep:
    First, her tits aren't f*cking nice, they must be soggy and as rinkly as an old man's ballsac.
    Second, tell her that you don't find her fat but you only wana do her doggy style or else she'll go on top and her fat gross tits will make you suffocate and die a painful and disgusting death while listening to Fat Family and seeing fat angles flying over, no, TRYING to fly over your f*cking head cause they are SO F*CKING FAT THAT THEY CANT.

ReputationRep:
    if she asks that just say
    no,and I like you just the way you are

ReputationRep:
    oh hey there thing 1 and thing 2 :laugh:

OP, just compliment her if it comes up

ReputationRep:
    However I think she's a bit insecure about it and I can just see her asking "but don't you think I'm fat?" and I would have literally no idea what to say
    M:"We've known each other for quite a long time now and I think we should go and do something sometime. Y'know, see where things go"
    W: "...But don't you think I'm fat?"

Sounds like a typical conversation between a man expressing his interest to a woman. I can't think of any other possible outcome.

ReputationRep:
    Why can you suddenly see her asking 'but don't you think im fat'???
    If you do think she is a bit insecure, don't you think someone like you who genuinely likes her for who she is will boost her confidence? I say go for it.

ReputationRep:
    First, her tits aren't f*cking nice, they must be soggy and as rinkly as an old man's ballsac.
    Second, tell her that you don't find her fat but you only wana do her doggy style or else she'll go on top and her fat gross tits will make you suffocate and die a painful and disgusting death while listening to Fat Family and seeing fat angles flying over, no, TRYING to fly over your f*cking head cause they are SO F*CKING FAT THAT THEY CANT.
    AND SHE CAN BREAK YOUR D*CK! CArtilage and sh*t is hard to repair man

ReputationRep:
    If she asks then just tell her no. Why can't you say either yer or no? All she needs to hear is that you don't think she's fat & that she's a perfect weight & that you think she's perfect as she is...even if you think she could do with losing a few pounds, always lie when it has anything to do with a woman's weight! Woman always look great no matter what they wear or how thin/fat they are, that's what we want to hear! Even though we really are wishing for the truth secretly we still want to hear that we look fine even if we look ****. Obviously I'm only applying this to a guy, not friends. We actually do want a friend to tell us the real truth! A true friend really does tell us when we look ****! And if that friend is truly great, they won't let us leave the house till we've changed into something appropriate! That's what we love about them!

ReputationRep:
    haha, wow, spooky how much she sounds like me

ReputationRep:
    'More cushion for the pushin', innit.'

ReputationRep:
    Say her weight isn't important to you, but you like her as a person. Dodge it, basically, and if she presses be honest - cringe and say 'a bit, but I like you'. If she is sensitive about it, I can see her thinking you're playing some sort of cruel joke on her if she thinks you're lying.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, whats with all the troll posts this evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    haha, wow, spooky how much she sounds like me
    you must be so fat your mom doesnt like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrecstasy)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrecstasy)
    Haha, lovely, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, whatever you do, don't make her complacent.

There's nothing worse than coming out of a relationship then realising a few weeks later how fat you've become whilst you've had a lovely person telling you you always look fabulous and saying you don't need to watch what you eat.

You'll only be doing her a disservice.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, whats with all the troll posts this evening
    It's trolling day every day, didn't you know that?

and I might as well:
    Woman always look great no matter what they wear or how thin/fat they are
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, like your style

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.