Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald City)
    All of which were built by whites.
    What do you mean 'built' by?

ReputationRep:
    Almsot all technology used today comes from whites not the Chinese, despite ancient chinese contributions to knowledge, nice try though
    No - look to the Chinese and Japanese - they are still strong and prolific in technological advancement. "Almost all technology" - you have clearly only been studying what has been government prescribed. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna do something like White History go for it, there are many European and American influential role models in history. No one will care or think it's racist.

ReputationRep:
    Almsot all technology used today comes from whites not the Chinese, despite ancient chinese contributions to knowledge, nice try though
    I made no claims as to where modern technology has come from, I simply refuted your claim that almost all knowledge and innovation has come from white people.

Read some history books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I made no claims as to where modern technology has come from, I simply refuted your claim that almost all knowledge and innovation has come from white people.

Read some history books.
    The vast majority of knowledge has come from white people, case closed end of story.

ReputationRep:
    The retardation in this thread is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    But, you have not answered my questions. And no, I am not desperate to live alongside any particular and specific race - I take people by their personality and conduct with others, NOT by their "skin colour" - how crude and primitive!
    This.

Why does skin colour matter so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holte Ender)
    f
    and look at the middle east now, they would be as backwards as sub-saharan africa now if it wasnt for their natural resources they have EVERYTHING depending on

therefore again by your logic we are not humans because "we originally come from...." a bloody soup of chemicals......
    Sorry, but please don't belittle the history of great civilizations like Iran. You just sound ignorant.

Hate to break it to you, but what makes us human is the very particular biochemical soup of our DNA.

ReputationRep:
    You would refuse flatly if someone suggested that you move back to Africa. You choose to stay in a white country because you prefer living with whites, like all non-whites. Do not lie to me and say that it is irrelevent it is not. Only whites can ofer you the standard of living you enjoy today.

It is the ultimate goal and life ambition of all non-white to live under the care and auspices of white society,
    "because you prefer living with whites, like all non-whites." - What a ridiculous statement! I do not have preference of one race over another - that is absurd and primitive!

My family owns a nice house complex back in Africa and I sometimes go to spend time there during holidays. I also go on holiday around the world - I have been to China twice and I will probably be going back there again at the end of summer. I particularly love Shanghai and Hong Kong (funny, they do not seem to be "built by Whites"). I also love the Chinese contacts that I have there and like learning the language. In short, your above statement is totally unfounded and frankly, highly ludicrous!

And no, no my ultimate goal is not to live under the "care and auspices of white society" - I live under the care and auspices of my father, who (shock" horror!) became rich back in Africa!!

ReputationRep:
    The vast majority of knowledge has come from white people, case closed end of story.
    Just because you've never learned about non white civilizations, doesn't mean they don't exist.

This goes back to my early point about learning about other cultures and history.

Knowledge is good.

ReputationRep:
    "because you prefer living with whites, like all non-whites." - What a ridiculous statement! I do not have preference of one race over another - that is absurd and primitive!

My family owns a nice house complex back in Africa and I sometimes go to spend time there during holidays. I also go on holiday around the world - I have been to China twice and I will probably be going back there again at the end of summer. I particularly love Shanghai and Hong Kong (funny, they do not seem to be "built by Whites"). I also love the Chinese contacts that I have there and like learning the language. In short, your above statement is totally unfounded and frankly, highly ludicrous!

And no, no my ultimate goal is not to live under the "care and auspices of white society" - I live under the care and auspices of my father, who (shock" horror!) became rich back in Africa!!
    You are living in a white country. This is because you prefer to live with whites in white society. You are like all other non-whites, only you are lucky enough to have been born here, you don't have to apply for asylum or cling to the underside of a truck to come here.

I don't care how big your dads house is in Africa, if it is so good you would be living there but you don't :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Yet he still wanted to suckle the teet of White Europe :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You would refuse flatly if someone suggested that you move back to Africa. You choose to stay in a white country because you prefer living with whites, like all non-whites. Do not lie to me and say that it is irrelevent it is not. Only whites can ofer you the standard of living you enjoy today.

It is the ultimate goal and life ambition of all non-white to live under the care and auspices of white society,
    Don't kid yourself. I have plenty of non white friends who are only here to get their qualifications and would much rather live in their non white (and civilized) home countries.

ReputationRep:
    White people are not allowed to celebrate their history, culture or the contributions by their ancestors. Nor are they allowed to have an identity.

So no.
    It's already covered in history, dumbass. The fact that black history is largely overlooked is the reason we have Black History Month.

ReputationRep:
    Don't kid yourself. I have plenty of non white friends who are only here to get their qualifications and would much rather live in their non white (and civilized) home countries.
    I do not believe that for one moment. And I wonder why they did not go to universities in their own 'civilised' countries

ReputationRep:
    This.

Why does skin colour matter so much?
    It is ridiculous, isn't it?

I have many different friends from all types of cultures and ethnicity and I certainly do not view them by "skin colour".

My old private school had a lot of "white" people who were brought up with the notion that "black" people acted and behaved in a certain manner and were generally unsuccessful and spoke "street" etc etc - a few years with me and aspects of their world view and consciousness was totally changed - they began to see that there are individuals and race does NOT dictate who you are!

These "Whites are so great" gentlemen above are highly ridiculous and are akin to bad circus clowns!

ReputationRep:
    You are living in a white country. This is because you prefer to live with whites in white society. You are like all other non-whites, only you are lucky enough to have been born here, you don't have to apply for asylum or cling to the underside of a truck to come here.

I don't care how big your dads house is in Africa, if it is so good you would be living there but you don't :rolleyes:
    There's some big generalizations there.

Lucky enough to be born here? He's as British as any other person born here.

Maybe it would be good for you to meet some non white people and get to know them?

Otherwise, please stick to forums like Stormfront, they'll happily welcome you there

ReputationRep:
    I do not believe that for one moment. And I wonder why they did not go to universities in their own 'civilised' countries
    It's cheaper to study medicine here.

ReputationRep:
    Because there's only a few med schools in Hong Kong and not enough places for everyone wanting to study medicine.
    You mean British built Hong Kong ?

ReputationRep:

Number one, my parents do not even live here! They move around the globe on business, silly! - So, nothing about "white society" blah blah. You seem to have this narrow view that "non-whites" adore "white" people as their creator and saviour and golden men - er, what??? :confused::confused:

I think the people that you mentioned above a illegal immigrants coming from broken countries - what is with your ideology of "Non-whites loving whites"???:confused:

How am I like other "non-whites"?? How can different individuals be the same??

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.