The Student Room Group

Is he trying to make me jealous?

...Or am I actually just jealous? LOL
Just asking for peoples opinions- if it turns out i'm being silly about this, ill man-up a bit~

So i mentioned in a previous thread that my boyfriend always talks about this colleague at work. She's 16, pretty, and he always seems to have something to say about her. For example, he's in hospital right now to get some tests done, and right as I was leaving after visiting today, he told me that she was coming by later in the day to see him. The other week he told me that she had asked him out for her school prom, and he decided to 'run it by me' first to ask if it was ok... i thought the answer was pretty obvious..

He also sends me texts frequently, for example about this 'nice girl' he met at the park today, or how he spent the day with his female housemate at the gym.

I dont mind him doing these things at all really, because I spend time with other men too, but he seems to always want to be TELLING me about it... in detail... its kinda driving me crazy.

Does he sound like he's trying to make me jealous, or is this normal behaviour and im just a jealous cow? ;D
Reply 1
sounds like he is trying to make you jealous/wind you up/make you break up with him.
Sounds like you are jealous…. So now what?
Reply 3
you are jealous
he's ****ing with you...

he's one of the males that has figured out that treating girls like crap, makes them like you more.

Sad, but true.
Reply 5
Unnecessary mentioning about some random girl - yeah, he is probably. Preferably ignore it, but if his blabber is becoming annoying, just say "it sounds like you are trying to make me jealous, why is that? I don't care about either of those girls, and I don't tell you about every guy I meet".
Reply 6
Hes trying to make you jealous, how could you not be?! If my boyfriend constantly updated me on girls like that I would be. Tell him that it bothers you.
He doesn't love you any more.
Reply 8
He wanna make u jealous cuz you talk about your boy friends too much or he simply want to share things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending