Turn on thread page Beta

Have I gone from guaranteed sex, to ****ing it up? watch

ReputationRep:
    You've got no game. Only pussies text. Call her. Ask her when shes not busy this week or next, no one is that busy that she doesnt have a couple of hours spare, no matter what they claim.

Dont ask her to come round, girls dont like feeling like hos, ask her out for a drink, a coffee, a movie, just not coming round yours. Its called a date mofo, try and get her to yours after said date, if that doesnt work make a second date and ask her to come round to yours and watch a movie, popcorn, pizza etc. If you cant bang her after 2 dates she aint worth your time. Also, keep contact to a minimum you desperate loser. It stinks hard through the internet.

Also, bang twice, dump once. Anyone between 16-24 should have at least 2 girls in this process at all times. Grow a pair.

ReputationRep:
    Why? Because I respect people? Because I don't treat people like dirt? You can believe what you want to believe, but it's all true. LOL I suffer with insomnia too!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, don't you sound like a keeper, OP?

ReputationRep:
    What a disgusting way to live life! Bang twice dump once!? Do you really hate women that much!? Sorry, but people like you need a reality check! I can't believe what I just read! I feel really queezy now! Make me wonder what this country has become! No wonder we are so over populated and there is crap like Jeremy Vile on TV! This country is in a state!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wactm)
    You've got no game. Only pussies text. Call her. Ask her when shes not busy this week or next, no one is that busy that she doesnt have a couple of hours spare, no matter what they claim.

Dont ask her to come round, girls dont like feeling like hos, ask her out for a drink, a coffee, a movie, just not coming round yours. Its called a date mofo, try and get her to yours after said date, if that doesnt work make a second date and ask her to come round to yours and watch a movie, popcorn, pizza etc. If you cant bang her after 2 dates she aint worth your time. Also, keep contact to a minimum you desperate loser. It stinks hard through the internet.

Also, bang twice, dump once. Anyone between 16-24 should have at least 2 girls in this process at all times. Grow a pair.
    You're a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yogi_bear_2k2)
    What a disgusting way to live life! Bang twice dump once!? Do you really hate women that much!? Sorry, but people like you need a reality check! I can't believe what I just read! I feel really queezy now! Make me wonder what this country has become! No wonder we are so over populated and there is crap like Jeremy Vile on TV! This country is in a state!!
    Of course THIS is the reason that we're overpopulated :rolleyes: It couldn't possibly be because of large-scale immigration, how preposterous to suggest that.

ReputationRep:
    Wow fail. Bang twice dump once is a barney stinson quote. Also its called a condom.

He asked for advice and I gave him genuine advice, all hes want is sex and I gave him a simple plan. Your the biggest loser I've ever seen on here and that is saying something. 41 year old virgin? Staying celibate? Ha I really believe its by choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helpful_Charlie)
    Of course THIS is the reason that we're overpopulated :rolleyes: It couldn't possibly be because of large-scale immigration, how preposterous to suggest that.
    How many immigrants are really here? And I hope you don't mean the legitimate people of 'colour' who were born here. If you studied history of britain, one of the first people to populate here were people of colour. So, as far as I am concerned there are very few imigrants in this country (unless you include the white people!) Ok, so perhaps I am being a little narrow minded but I don't think so. This has always been a multicultural country and I love being here because of it. A very diverse range of people. But you never see people of colour, or Indians etc, getting drunk, destroying buildings, urinating in the street, getting women pregnant, etc, just us 'whites.' So, all I say is bring on the immigrants! We need to be taught how to act properly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wactm)
    Wow fail. Bang twice dump once is a barney stinson quote. Also its called a condom.

He asked for advice and I gave him genuine advice, all hes want is sex and I gave him a simple plan. Your the biggest loser I've ever seen on here and that is saying something. 41 year old virgin? Staying celibate? Ha I really believe its by choice.
    Course it's by choice! I maybe the biggest loser on here according to you, but others may disagree (new topic? LOL.) I am happy with life the way its turned out for me and that's all that matters. So, I may not conform to what is so called "normal" but so what? What is normal anyway? It doesn't exist! We all have different matters of opinions. whose right and whose wrong and who cares? Just get over yourself! You are just as less perfect as the rest of us! We all are! Still, thanx for the advice and the LOL's!!

ReputationRep:
    How many immigrants are really here? And I hope you don't mean the legitimate people of 'colour' who were born here. If you studied history of britain, one of the first people to populate here were people of colour. So, as far as I am concerned there are very few imigrants in this country (unless you include the white people!) Ok, so perhaps I am being a little narrow minded but I don't think so. This has always been a multicultural country and I love being here because of it. A very diverse range of people. But you never see people of colour, or Indians etc, getting drunk, destroying buildings, urinating in the street, getting women pregnant, etc, just us 'whites.' So, all I say is bring on the immigrants! We need to be taught how to act properly!
    Well last year the number of migrants was 567,000, so I'd hazard a guess in the region of 3 million +. Of course I don't mean people who were born here, what sort of argument would that be? Immigration from Eastern Europe (Romania and Bulgaria) will push the birth rate upwards, as these tend to be the Roma gypsies.

Nearly a quarter of all births, 24.6%, in 2009 were to mothers born outside the UK

In the London borough of Newham, which has the highest number of births to foreign-born mothers in the country, the figure was 75.7%

I live in Redbridge, which borders Newham, and I have seen firsthand how many immigrants there are. I can tell you, I wouldn't like to be there after nightfall, it is literally the scurge of London along with Tower Hamlets. Although, I should add that some of my closest friends come from Newham, unsurprisingly they are of South Asian descent.

So to return to my point, it is not harmless fraternising which is causing overpopulation, it is in fact outdated tradition which causes women to have 8 children - a direct by-product of immigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helpful_Charlie)
    Well last year the number of migrants was 567,000, so I'd hazard a guess in the region of 3 million +. Of course I don't mean people who were born here, what sort of argument would that be? Immigration from Eastern Europe (Romania and Bulgaria) will push the birth rate upwards, as these tend to be the Roma gypsies.

Nearly a quarter of all births, 24.6%, in 2009 were to mothers born outside the UK

In the London borough of Newham, which has the highest number of births to foreign-born mothers in the country, the figure was 75.7%

I live in Redbridge, which border Newham, and I have seen firsthand how many immigrants there are. I can tell you, I wouldn't like to be there after nightfall, it is literally the scurge of London along with Tower Hamlets. Although, I should add that some of my closest friends come from Newham, unsurprisingly they are of South Asian descent.

So to return to my point, it is not harmless fraternising which is causing overpopulation, it is in fact outdated tradition which causes women to have 8 children - a direct by-product of immigration.
    OK, but were of topic, so we had better stop. I disagree with some of your points about the women having to have 8 babies I have not heard of that one!! I live in Gloucester, and we have a great relationship with our multi culturals' ! But as I said we are off topic. Sorry admin!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon she was drunk in the taxi OP, and is now in awe of her stupidity in giving you her number. I empathise with her just a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    Trust me, I thought that she was lieing when she said that she lived with two gay gays.

I was wrong..
    How did you know you were wrong? Or did they have their way with you

ReputationRep:
    Yet another example of how gullible some men can be.

There was no bet. She simply wanted to split the cost of a taxi, an came up with an intricate story about why she couldn't sleep with you, to keep you at bay.

Think about it. If there really WAS a bet, she must be a massive slut for her flatmates to think she would be completely unable to stay true to it.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is yet another brilliant show of tremendous internetship that deserves applause:

Homophobia? Check. :congrats:

Sexism? Check. :congrats:

Perceived trolling? Yes! :congrats:

'Lads' sticking to stale and damaging masculine stereotyping? Right on! :congrats:

Anecdotal 'night out' story bordering on rape? "Can I get an Amen!" :congrats:

I'm almost disappointed just in the predictability alone.

ReputationRep:
    i can only imagine how gay you are in real life, "I feel really queezy"? :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I know you said males only but tbh I'm ignoring that coz you're asking for advice about a GIRL so possibly GIRLS might be able to help! Were you drunk? If she was, then she might just regret it and then not want to get in touch again. Happened to me a couple of times; you go out and get with a lad, and then wake up the next day, beer goggles removed, and just think what on Earth was I thinking with that one!

ReputationRep:
    She clearly didn't want to have sex with you, take the hint and leave her alone. I really don't think hassling her for sex is a good idea for you or for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeLegg)
    This thread is yet another brilliant show of tremendous internetship that deserves applause:

Homophobia? Check. :congrats:

Sexism? Check. :congrats:

Perceived trolling? Yes! :congrats:

'Lads' sticking to stale and damaging masculine stereotyping? Right on! :congrats:

Anecdotal 'night out' story bordering on rape? "Can I get an Amen!" :congrats:

I'm almost disappointed just in the predictability alone.
    Bordering on rape? All he did was make out with some girl in a taxi.

Also just wondering what the 'damaging male stereotype' is? That men want sex but not all want the hassle of a relationship? Can't really see the 'damaging' part in that.

ReputationRep:
    One year without sexual contact? For what, 50 quid?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.