Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have I gone from guaranteed sex, to ****ing it up? watch

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    OP - if you believe the girl's story, you really are an idiot. I have no idea why she would need to conduct such an elaborate story but, hey. Of course there was no bet :facepalm: Really she could have just said, "hey wanna share the taxi and split the bill" instead of making up such silly lies but you did fall for it! And you sound extremely desperate :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    Long story cut short.

I was out last thursday, got bored, ended up leaving and went off to call a taxi. Ended up getting into conversation with very good looking girl, made a laugh whilst she was also waiting for her taxi - she was on her own too. Both ended up having to wait a while. Both happened to be going in the same taxi direction.

Ended up cuddling up, ending up kissing etc etc. And then I threw in some cool things, like "fancy making this a night to remember? ". She was up for it, and very willing, however, she has a genuine bet going on with her (gay) flatmates, that she can't make any sort of serious sexual contact with boys for a year (she wins a handsome profit). So a kiss was a sort a big deal.

She genuinely wanted it, but never had the time to plan or disguise it from her flatmates - because they could tell when she's had sex. So got in the taxi, kissing eachother and she was all over me for pretty much the whole ride, and exchanged numbers etc. She agreed that she'd come over to mine next week, when her flatmates were busy and would be unaware.

When we got to hers in the taxi, her flatmate was stood there whilst she got out - and she wispered that she couldnt kiss me as he was there. So I nodded and said goodbye.

But now I'm just wondering whether this arrangement is still on, because I texted her earlier and she said she was busy next weekend, the days we agreed on.

And I don't know whether I should just give this one up, or just keep reminding her every now and then by text that she can come round to mine when ever she wants? Because the more I text her, the more I'd feel that I'm putting her off.

She was a girl that would warrant a mans handshake from any bloke if I do actually get round to doing her, put it that way!

(Male responses only please! The last thing I need is negative, patronising girls..)
    I'm sorry, but what? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Gay flatmate? Try boyfriend. Pretty sure she was bs-ing.

ReputationRep:
    Definite ****-tease.

ReputationRep:
    this is stupid!no way would she not have any contact for a year for a bet :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    Bordering on rape? All he did was make out with some girl in a taxi.
    Okay, I admit, yes I confused the original story with the OP's reply to 'Drumzilla':
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    but a no sex for a year bet, really? sounds a bit fishy to me mate. Tbh you should have really pushed for it when she was back at yours imo
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    She weren't at mine at any point mate. Trust me, if she was, then I would have done the business. I'm no bottler!
    And so I apologise for that one.

Also just wondering what the 'damaging male stereotype' is? That men want sex but not all want the hassle of a relationship? Can't really see the 'damaging' part in that.
    The damaging male stereotype is that which encourages chauvinistic sentiments such as the one below; accusing anyone of either sex, in a derogatory way, of not being that sex based purely on their masculine or feminine ideal is ignorant and deplorable.

(Original post by wactm)
    You've got no game. Only pussies text. Call her. Ask her when shes not busy this week or next, no one is that busy that she doesnt have a couple of hours spare, no matter what they claim.

Also, bang twice, dump once. Anyone between 16-24 should have at least 2 girls in this process at all times. Grow a pair.
    The predominant 'laddish' tendency to intimidate and victimise those whom are not considered masculine by their standards can lead young men to commit atrocities such as rape and gang violence [in the extreme]. Some may feel the need to perpetuate this 'damaging' stereotype, I'm choosing an alternative.
    That's not to say I'm adverse to all forms of masculinity (whatever that means in today's world). I've never laughed harder than with my sometimes 'laddish' house-mates, but they respect and absorb the fact that I don't want to talk about and treat women like pieces of meat; I don't want to call everything unlikeable 'gay' because that's what we called it at school; I don't want to buy NUTS and ogle at cars and women and I don't want to pump weights at the gym to be considered more of a 'man'.

The fact of the matter is I read this thread, saw the same old comments, and just grew tired of the predictable and wasting nature of the typical male's response. I suppose I was just testing the water with this one.

Aaaa well.

:fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wactm)
    You've got no game. Only pussies text. Call her. Ask her when shes not busy this week or next, no one is that busy that she doesnt have a couple of hours spare, no matter what they claim.

Dont ask her to come round, girls dont like feeling like hos, ask her out for a drink, a coffee, a movie, just not coming round yours. Its called a date mofo, try and get her to yours after said date, if that doesnt work make a second date and ask her to come round to yours and watch a movie, popcorn, pizza etc. If you cant bang her after 2 dates she aint worth your time. Also, keep contact to a minimum you desperate loser. It stinks hard through the internet.

Also, bang twice, dump once. Anyone between 16-24 should have at least 2 girls in this process at all times. Grow a pair.
    Lad.

ReputationRep:
    There is no bet.

Leave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeLegg)
    Okay, I admit, yes I confused the original story with the OP's reply to 'Drumzilla':
    Just to clarify i wasn't advocating rape when i said push for it.

but for reasons unbeknownst to me girls will play hard to get even when they're in your house at 3 in the morning, and if you let that opportunity slip then you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    If shes having to make bets with people to not have sex with a guy for a year then shes probably a shhhhhlllllllaaaaagggggg.

Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    i can only imagine how gay you are in real life, "I feel really queezy"? :puke:
    Perhaps I have missed something? No, I am not gay, I am a proud a-sexual. Wikipedia has good info on it if your little pea brain can take it all in. It means I have no desire for sex. Nothing more, nothing less. I take it they haven't taught you that in junior school yet. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yogi_bear_2k2)
    Perhaps I have missed something? No, I am not gay, I am a proud a-sexual. Wikipedia has good info on it if your little pea brain can take it all in. It means I have no desire for sex. Nothing more, nothing less. I take it they haven't taught you that in junior school yet. Obviously.
    You get some losers on this site, but you set the standard.

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of Will from The Inbetweeners.

Tip: Don't skid when a girl offers you sex!

ReputationRep:
    Hold on, she was going to sleep with you AND still take money from a bet with her flatmates?

That is practically theft. Has she no morals?

ReputationRep:
    The thing I'm wondering is what this handsome profit is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobsyourteapots)
    Sorry i am a girl lol! and to be quite honest it doesnt sound like a normal bet to have with gay flatmates...
    Haha, that sounds exactly what my gay bestfriend and his boyfriend would get a kick out of. I'm a girl by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yogi_bear_2k2)
    So your orientation is circular and you like to mention that you're celibate in your 'about me' section? Obvious troll and full of crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    The thing I'm wondering is what this handsome profit is...
    £200

ReputationRep:
    Don't believe it. If it's just sex you're after then surely you shouldn't make such a big deal about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    So your orientation is circular and you like to mention that you're celibate in your 'about me' section? Obvious troll and full of crap.
    Sweet! Obviously I have hit a nerve with the few very narrow minded children on here who have only two things which they know how to do. Getting laid and getting drunk! Still, I guess I shouldn't be too judgmental even though they are. I guess it must be difficult when your IQ is lower than your shoe size. Never mind. I guess it takes all sorts to make this world. Actually it's kind of funny really. Anyway, off topic again! LMAO! Comment all you like, kids, I am finding another thread where, hopefully, people with higher iq's than 9 will be!! ! HEHEHEHEHE!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.