Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Tories: Once a party of bigots, always a party of bigots watch

ReputationRep:
    Tory husband and wife who posed with golliwogs on Facebook forced out of Conservative party

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ervatives.html

Disgusting. The sad thing is, this is exactly the kind of attitude you will find right the way through the Tory Party, from top to bottom. It is essentially a party of small minded bigots; always has been, and always will be. The fact that the pair are unable to see what they did was wrong says it all.

ReputationRep:
    i saw that
    its ridiculous
    ITS A F*CKING TOY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Tory husband and wife who posed with golliwogs on Facebook forced out of Conservative party

Disgusting. The sad thing is, this is exactly the kind of attitude you will find right the way through the Tory Party, from top to bottom. It is essentially a party of small minded bigots; always has been, and always will be. The fact that the pair are unable to see what they did was wrong says it all.
    Hang on, let me get this right. Based on the actions of two individuals, you are generalising an entire party (and by extension their supporters) as small minded bigots?

Irony is a *****.

ReputationRep:
    There are bigots in every party from local to government. They all bicker and slander one another. It is a pit of vipers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioHawk)
    i saw that
    its ridiculous
    ITS A F*CKING TOY
    Are you a Tory, by any chance?

(Original post by DannyBoy123)
    Hang on, let me get this right. Based on the actions of two individuals, you are generalising an entire party (and by extension their supporters) as small minded bigots?

Irony is a *****.
    Not based on the actions of two individuals, no. I'm basing my views on the actions of an entire party and its supporters for over a century.

ReputationRep:

Lame troll is lame

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Meh, I find it ridiculous they were punished for this, the point they were trying to make was totally valid.

ReputationRep:
    It's a toy, get over it.

Why do you have to make every little thing into a labour vs tory argument?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a Tory, by any chance?
    no i''m not a fan of tories
    kinda screwing stuff up....
    moneys getting quite tight....
    i just think its kinda stupid they get forced out for having a toy....

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they used to give those away with tokens from Robertson's Marmalade.

At least we know what Tories eat for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    The actions of two does not equal the actions of the whole party.

ReputationRep:
    x

Teveth,

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Teveth;30476222]Are you a Tory, by any chance?

Is your argument ad hominem, by any chance?

ReputationRep:

Labour; once a party of murderous lapdogs, always a party of murderous lapdogs.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Spot on.

OP, f*ck off.

TSR Labour supporters, once a bunch of bigots, always a party of bigots.

ReputationRep:
    Teveh does vote tory ...he just likes to wind people up and is really taking the Pi$$ out of labour.

ReputationRep:
    Teveth would have done incredibly well as Stalin's right hand man.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)

Irony is a *****.
    Well Teveth here is a massive Labour troll. To the point where he does not even relate to the Labour party but a 1950's version of them.

ReputationRep:

Two people constitute a whole party now, do they?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.