Turn on thread page Beta

i only see my boyfriend about once a week. and i am starting to feel like we are losing who close we were. i have cried to him about it and he has promised he would try harder but he hasnt. how do i tell him i dont feel close enough to him to have sex anymore? because it's the truth. i just cant, it feels like a booty call and i dont feel like he's my best friend or close enough to feel comfortable. how do i put it?

ReputationRep:
    i dont feel close enough to him to have sex anymore?
    well, the idea is that sex involves bodily contact. Doesn't he know that?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB EPIC FAIL

ReputationRep:
    Speak from the heart.

On a serious note, why don't you just say what you've just written?

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ OP

ReputationRep:
    he would try harder but he hasnt
    takes two to tango, selfish *****. He should get rid of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f00ddude)
    lol @ op
    total lolz agreed.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what, you don't see him often so you DON'T want to have sex?
    Ridiculous logic.

The less i see my girlfriend, the more we both want sex when we see each other.

When we dont see each other for a while. essentially the first thing we do is go into the bedroom and you know what.

Same for every other couple i know.

ReputationRep:
    That happened to me and my girlfriend. I started banging this blonde chick who sucked like a vacuum cleaner and had a massive rack and amazing b00bs. Never went back to my ex and thank god. I had this amazing sex with this blonde in the toilet of her brothers house without any condom on and up her ass so hard she couldn't go to work the next day and walked like one of those ogres from Lord of the rings. Her a*shole was so tight that it felt as if two amazingly hot elves' t*ts were rubbing together against my d*ck.
    Just sayin

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.