This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I look like a little panda now... just thought I'd share that with everyone...
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I look like a little panda now... just thought I'd share that with everyone...
aww... i was like you, until I got my 12/13 hours of sleep last night... boy, I'm still wired now tho
me!
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
aww... i was like you, until I got my 12/13 hours of sleep last night... boy, I'm still wired now tho
12/13 hrs of sleep, it's like a dream... Someone goes to me today you look like u haven't slept for 3 days, and they were right
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
12/13 hrs of sleep, it's like a dream... Someone goes to me today you look like u haven't slept for 3 days, and they were right
yeah, i've been a lot like that recently... yest was the first proper sleep in ages
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm tired and my hand is all bruised after none stop writing in a two hour exam. I'm not used to it.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm tired and my hand is all bruised after none stop writing in a two hour exam. I'm not used to it.
does any1 no the figures of how much time were meant 2 sleep each night? i hear such a wide range of times.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
does any1 no the figures of how much time were meant 2 sleep each night? i hear such a wide range of times.
8 hours (7's ok, 6 is slightly under). depends on the person though
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i need at least 7 hours a night to function at all in the morning.

i've taken to afternoon naps when i get back from sixth form too. its bliss....
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
8 hours 4 minutes
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
8 hours (7's ok
7 is definite under-sleeping
me!
Rep:
?
I only manage to sleep 3/4 hours a night... no wonder I'm permanently tired, I like the idea of afternoon naps
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I only manage to sleep 3/4 hours a night... no wonder I'm permanently tired, I like the idea of afternoon naps
Have you thought about seeing a doctor? that amount of sleep cannot be healthy in the long term.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mmm sleep...

I didn't go to school today and slept in till late instead, those extra few hours in bed were simply gorgeous.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
8 hours 4 minutes
really? you sleep tht long and ur still this grouchy
me!
Rep:
?
Have you thought about seeing a doctor? that amount of sleep cannot be healthy in the long term.
nope - I don't want to take sleeping pills which is what they'd probably give me...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
nope - I don't want to take sleeping pills which is what they'd probably give me...
maybe you should go 2 bed now. or u might end up like the insomniac narrator in fight club.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when i first came to uni I was taking afternoon naps... i love em. Makes me feel like a grandma tho lol
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
If the doctor is any good they should look into the reason you're not sleeping well. Sleeping pills will only hide the problem rather than solve it. Do you worry a lot about school and stuff? I tend it takes me about two hours to sleep from first lying in bed so if I am up at 7:30am I have to get in bed about 11:30 at the latest.
me!
Rep:
?
If the doctor is any good they should look into the reason you're not sleeping well. Sleeping pills will only hide the problem rather than solve it. Do you worry a lot about school and stuff? I tend it takes me about two hours to sleep from first lying in bed so if I am up at 7:30am I have to get in bed about 11:30 at the latest.
Pah! the doctor last time a couple of months ago told me I just had a sore throat... a few days later I ended up having to go to casualty and havign chest x-rays and blood tests, I had bronchitus, some sore throat that was... I suppose I do worry about school and stuff but not lots and lots... it takes me ages to get to sleep, I can go to bed at like 11 and still be awake at 3...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (153)
60.96%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.38%
No- I want it (70)
27.89%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.77%

Watched Threads