Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's time for pre-budget propaganda time!

http://www.conservatives.com/News/Ne...t.ashx?dl=true

While you're all off complaining about the tories, why not save some for Labour too? After all, the cuts and stuff are pretty much their fault.

I don't see why people aren't more angry about Labour. Clegg had a pretty good soundbite on the debt - 'intergenerational theft'.

So uh, thoughts on their pdf thingy / bearing in mind Labour are *******s, who are you going to vote for / will you spoil your ballot and emigrate with all due haste?

ReputationRep:
    It's not about Labour or Tory any more. It all boils down to class war. The banking elite versus the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't the politicians take another pay cut? I mean, lets be honest here, their certainly not living in squaller. Why don't they join the rest of us?

Same with the heads of all the councils, banks and other organisations. They don't realise how lucky they are and just take it for granted. Greedy b*stards.

However, I agree with OP. Labour's and the bank's fault in the first place. All the hate for the tories in unjustified, their making the most of a bad situation.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Cuts today boom tommrow.

But still any posters who say they agree with cuts but not the tory ones lets see your plan for cuts.

ReputationRep:
    Boy George wasn't coming across too well there... good call on reducing the price of petrol and more tax free allowance.

However red Ed is sounding like a little ***** complaining about the same old tories yet with not particular reference to figures.

Que the universal truth that you cant trust anyone with a speech impediment.

ReputationRep:
    It's alright everyone, the corporations are getting a tax cut. Phew. For a second there I was worried about how the richest people in the country will survive.

ReputationRep:
    Ed Miliband is a joke. I love how he criticised the government about paying people with their own money. I think Ed has forgotten what the tax credit system is :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    whatever i think of osborne, he's quite a funny guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    Why don't the politicians take another pay cut? I mean, lets be honest here, their certainly not living in squaller. Why don't they join the rest of us?

Same with the heads of all the councils, banks and other organisations. They don't realise how lucky they are and just take it for granted. Greedy b*stards.

However, I agree with OP. Labour's and the bank's fault in the first place. All the hate for the tories in unjustified, their making the most of a bad situation.
    why don't you get a pay rise?

Why do you want a race to the bottom rather than encouraging people to earn more?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.