Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Woke Up With Period Blood On My Hand watch

This Is Really Embarrassing An Gross But I Don't Have Somone To Talk To About This..........................

Last Week When I Was On My Period I Woke Up To Find Some Blood On My Hand :confused:

What Does This Mean? :confused: Has This Happened To Anyown Else?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, Never happened to me. But then again I am male. Errrm, perhaps you had an itch down there. Wouldnt worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    You had a leak or your hands accidentally found their way into your pants? Why ask such a silly question?

ReputationRep:
    Midnight snack?

ReputationRep:
    You're definitely gonna turn into a zombie. Happened to a friend of mine. Have you seen Resident Evil by any chance?

You should seek help.

ReputationRep:
    I would be more concerned about using a capital letter at the beggining of every word.

ReputationRep:
    Don't Write Like This. Please.

Also, you probably just had an itch. Why would you be so concerned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Midnight snack?
    Rofl, gross!

OP, don't worry, sounds like you just had a wandering hand.

ReputationRep:
    Your hand had a mind of its own......

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you were having a naughty dream :gah:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmm wandering hand? Probably stating the obvious but I really wouldnt worry!

ReputationRep:
    Euw. Wandering hand!

ReputationRep:
    You obviously had an itch. Is this really so difficult to work out? :rolleyes:

What the hell did you think it means? Proof there's going to be an apocalypse? That someone's been making you finger yourself in the night?

I know H+R lacks common sense, but really...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.