Turn on thread page Beta

Woke Up With Period Blood On My Hand watch

This Is Really Embarrassing An Gross But I Don't Have Somone To Talk To About This..........................

Last Week When I Was On My Period I Woke Up To Find Some Blood On My Hand :confused:

What Does This Mean? :confused: Has This Happened To Anyown Else?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, Never happened to me. But then again I am male. Errrm, perhaps you had an itch down there. Wouldnt worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    You had a leak or your hands accidentally found their way into your pants? Why ask such a silly question?

ReputationRep:
    Midnight snack?

ReputationRep:
    You're definitely gonna turn into a zombie. Happened to a friend of mine. Have you seen Resident Evil by any chance?

You should seek help.

ReputationRep:
    I would be more concerned about using a capital letter at the beggining of every word.

ReputationRep:
    Don't Write Like This. Please.

Also, you probably just had an itch. Why would you be so concerned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Midnight snack?
    Rofl, gross!

OP, don't worry, sounds like you just had a wandering hand.

ReputationRep:
    Your hand had a mind of its own......

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you were having a naughty dream :gah:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmm wandering hand? Probably stating the obvious but I really wouldnt worry!

ReputationRep:
    Euw. Wandering hand!

ReputationRep:
    You obviously had an itch. Is this really so difficult to work out? :rolleyes:

What the hell did you think it means? Proof there's going to be an apocalypse? That someone's been making you finger yourself in the night?

I know H+R lacks common sense, but really...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.