Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but I'm looking for people who are either going to be enrolled in this program for 2011/2012 or who have taken it in the past. I'm just looking to get a heads up from other people about.....everything. I just got the offer and accepted it. Also I'm coming from Canada, if that means anything.

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOW

I am also a Canadian going to IC for the ACE Master's in 2011/2012. Where are you at now? Which uni?
    Are you going to be staying in res next year? I just accepted the offer for Griffon studios (their new res), which is ridiculously expensive.

Which stream did you choose? I selected the "general" one since I intend on taking courses from various areas of concentration.

Anyway, see you next year.

ReputationRep:
    hey no way, looks like I came to the right place then. I applied to one of the cheaper residences, but I'll probably try and live somewhere else since I'm going to be as cheap as possible during my year there.

I accepted the PSE stream, although I'm pretty sure the stream mostly means what project you end up doing. From what I've read it looks like only 4 of the modules are stream-specific? But then again, that's why I came to this forum.

I'm coming from the University of Waterloo, what about you? It feels good now knowing I'm not going to be the only Canadian in that class of 44 students or whatever it is..

ReputationRep:
    Check your inbox I'm going to send you a PM since there's no point having a 2-person conversation on this thread.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.