I know. Very special surgeons.
    Speshul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Speshul?

I couldn't possibly comment.

ReputationRep:
    Surgeons: "Those who heal with steel"

Best line I have ever heard: "I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon. I can sew a fart onto a moonbeam"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GH)
    Surgeons: "Those who heal with steel"

Best line I have ever heard: "I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon. I can sew a fart onto a moonbeam"
    He's still peddling that one? I think he just likes to say it to all the med students to make himself memorable.

ReputationRep:
    Ortopods :'D We had a couple of orthopaedics A&E shifts this semester which were fun, there wasn't much to do (somehow...) so my friend and I spent most of the time applying plaster casts on each other on different locations. :P (My gawd that crap was heavy, I don't want to have one for real...!)

Can't say I've had the best of experiences with surgeons myself though, but I guess it does depend on which ones you do and don't come across, and obviously I do respect what they do but I just prefer the physician side of things. :P Can't diss them too much though as my best friend wants to be a surgeon!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.